當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 舌尖上的美國(47):談論結賬

舌尖上的美國(47):談論結賬

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.85W 次

Waiter: Are youthrough with your meal?

侍者:你們吃完了嗎?

Tom: Yes, we are. Could we have the check, please?

湯姆:吃完了。請拿帳單來。

Waiter: Here is your check, 86 dollars in all. I can take care of it here when you're ready.

侍者:給您,一共86元。如果你們要付帳,我可以幫你們拿去結帳。

Tom: Do you acceptcheque?

湯姆:你們收支票嗎?

Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

侍者:對不起,我們不收。我們只收信用卡和現金。

Tom: Well, I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to put in on credit. Here's 90 dollars. Please keep the change.

湯姆:我沒帶現金。我必須用信用卡結帳了。這是90元,剩下的做小費。

Waiter: Thank you, I will be right back.

侍者:謝謝你,我馬上就回來。

Tom: Oh, please wait for a minute. I want to go with the food left.

湯姆:請稍等一會。我想把剩下的食物帶走。

Waiter: I see. I will bring someto-go boxes for you.

侍者:我明白。我會爲您拿一個打包盒。

舌尖上的美國(47):談論結賬

you through with

be through with表示結束,完成,或者是與...結束關係、不再聯繫等,與之類似的還有be tired from(因……而疲乏),be sick/tired of(厭倦、厭惡)等等,都是be動詞+形容詞+介詞(非常關鍵,也是最易出錯的地方)來表達一種狀態或者情緒。

eg:I'll be glad when we're through with this project.如果我們完成了這個項目,我會高興的。

the check

【美】(餐廳的)帳單,發票

May I have the check, please?請把帳單開給我好嗎?

pt cheque

cheque是支票的意思,在餐廳吃飯結賬時一般有以下幾種方式:現金(cash)支票(cheque)信用卡(credit)

se keep the change

keep the change就是說把零錢留着吧,就是說不用找了。其實是美國人給的小費。

5. bring to-go boxes for you

to-go boxes打包盒

接下來提供大家一些常用句型:

Check, please.

麻煩請結帳。

Can I pay here?

可以在這兒付帳嗎?

We like to pay separately.

我們想要分開算帳

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帳單有一些錯誤。

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

May I have the receipt, please.

請給我收據。