當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 舌尖上的美國(27):找零錢(下)

舌尖上的美國(27):找零錢(下)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85K 次

今天繼續來看換零錢:

辦公室:

自己手頭只有整錢,想和同事換個零錢,該怎麼說?看看下面的對話你就知道了。

A: Could you break a 20 for me?

能幫我換開20塊錢嗎?

B: Sure. How do you want it?

可以呀,你要怎麼換?

A: Could I have two 5's and the rest in ones?

兩個五塊的,剩下都是一塊的,可以嗎?

B: Well, I have some 5's, but I don't have enough 1's. Are quarters fine with you?

我有幾個五塊的,但是一塊的沒那麼多。25美分的你要嗎?

A: Oh, that's even better! In that case, I won't have to worry about the small change for the laundry.

那更好了!這樣我去洗衣店就有零錢了。

B: Here you go!

給你。

A: Thanks a million!

多謝啦!

padding-bottom: 98.8%;">舌尖上的美國(27):找零錢(下)

銀行:

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美圓。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部匯款換成美圓。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

請給我5張20元和10張一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圓票面爲100美圓的支票。