當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 舌尖上的美國(30):請客篇(下)

舌尖上的美國(30):請客篇(下)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.02K 次

今天我們繼續來談論下請客的話題。

's on me.由我來請客。

this is an important phrase to know. Usually in the west, when two friends go out to dinner, they split the check.通常在美國朋友出去吃飯都是每人付一半,上期節目中已經說過了,這個就叫spilt the check—This means they each pay half or they pay for what they when someone says it's on me, it means I'm going to pay for you.但是大家要注意,“It's on me.”就是我付所有的錢。這個on me就是指我個人,我個人來付所有錢,on me非常重要。

James, let's go to dinner! It's on me.

一起去吃飯吧,我請客。

Let's go for Chinese food. It's on me.

我們去吃中國菜吧。我請客。

Let's dine out this evening. It's on me .

今晚我們到外面去吃飯好嗎?。

Pay attention:Lunch is on me.午飯我請客。

Jenny和好友去餐廳吃午飯,點菜的時候,朋友說:“Lunch is on me.”Jenny心裏很納悶:“她既然帶了午飯,爲什麼還要出來吃呢?”於是說道“Although the food you cooked at home is not delicious. You shouldn’t waster your money.”如果不清楚Lunch is on me的意思的話,就會鬧這樣的笑話了。

Lunch is on me直譯爲“午飯在我這兒“。實際上這個句子表示“午飯包在我身上”,即“我請客”。當有好事值得慶祝,而且你願意買單時,可以用這句話。類似的說法有: The dinner is on me.晚飯我請。

舌尖上的美國(30):請客篇(下)

請客時的常用語

Dinner is on me.

晚飯我請客。

It's my treat today.

今天我請客。

It's my turn to treat us today.

今天,該輪到我請客了。

Let me spring for dinner.

我來請客吃飯吧。

I'll stand treat today.

今天我請客。

Let me buy the next round.

下次我請客。

Give a party by all means.

自然要請客嘍!

What will you have ? It' s my shout.

你要喝什麼?該我請客了。

Let's go together. I will pay the hill today.

我們一起去,今天我請客。

Let's all go out to eat. I'm buying.

我們都到外面餐廳去吃飯,我請客。