當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 舌尖上的美國(33):超市購物(上)

舌尖上的美國(33):超市購物(上)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.73K 次

在日常生活中,去超市購物是必不可少的了。那麼在超市能夠用上的口語有哪些呢?我們今天就來好好看看!在這期節目中,Nic幫大家準備了一段對話。希望大家能從對話中找找感覺。

對話篇:

STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

史提夫:我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裏?

DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

狄瑞克:超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

史提夫:什麼?這裏不賣酒,怎麼可能?

DEREK: It's a state state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

狄瑞克:這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣酒,只有賣酒的店纔有。

STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.

史提夫:這太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

DEREK: I know. I agree with you.

狄瑞克:我同意你的說法。

ing-bottom: 74.9%;">舌尖上的美國(33):超市購物(上)

DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

狄瑞克:請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

店員:有的,就在你前面。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

DEREK: Sure. Thank should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

狄瑞克:唔,謝謝。你們應該要有標示,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.

店員:它們在包裝上有標示,先生。

DEREK: One more question.

狄瑞克:還有一個問題。

EMPLOYEE: Yes?

店員:請說。

DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

狄瑞克:我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

店員:在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在蕃茄醬的旁邊。

DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?

狄瑞克:謝謝。你要紙袋或塑膠袋?

STEVE: Plastic bags.

史提夫:塑膠袋。

DEREK: And do you want to drive up?

狄瑞克:你需要搬運服務嗎?

STEVE: What do you mean?

史提夫:什麼意思?

DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.

狄瑞克:他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

史提夫:哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

狄瑞克:好的,我們的車子沒停多遠。我告訴收銀員不要這項服務,全部大概要90美元錢。

STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

史提夫:這裏是100美元。我可不可以去雜誌架那兒看看?