當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第55期:建立商貿關係

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第55期:建立商貿關係

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

第55期:建立商貿關係

由於哈維公司的推薦,我們有幸得知貴公司的名稱。
On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第55期:建立商貿關係

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firms.
We’re willing to restore our business relationship.
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
我們願與貴公司建立業務關係。
We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
我們相信第一筆交易定會你方滿意。
A:We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
A:我們相信第一筆交易定會使你方滿意。
B: We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.
B:我們相信與貴公司長期合作的前途是光明的。
I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
我感覺我們能在這方面做不少交易。
A:Now I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
A:我感覺我們能在這方面做不少交易。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:你們的願望同我們一樣。
Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
關於我方的財政狀況,您可以向我方開戶行垂詢。
A: Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
A:關於我方的財政狀況,您可以向我方開戶銀行垂詢。
B:Thank you for your information.
B:謝謝您提供的信息。
refer to
查詢
Please refer to the dictionary.
請查詢字典。
I’ll give you the lowest price in the future.
將來我們一定給你們最低的價格。
A: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.
A:將來我們一定給你們最低的價格。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接聯繫對雙方都有好處。
A:Direct contact is always good for both sides.
A:直接聯繫對雙方都有好處。
B:Yes. That's why I am here.
B:是的,這也是我來的原因。
direct contact
直接聯繫
Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.
由於價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
A:How's the business these days?
A:近來生意怎麼樣?
B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
B:還不壞。但是由於價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
Now,please go into detail.
願聞其詳。
A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
A:我是想來告訴您一個可以和貴公司成交生意的構想。
B:Now, please go into detail.
B:願聞其詳。
I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
我覺得貨號338不錯。
A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
A:我覺得貨號338不錯。
B:It’s our newest designed one.
B:這是我們新近設計的一個款式。
As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.
我一收到明確的指示就會給您具體的答覆。
A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.
A:我一收到明確的指示就會給您具體的答覆。
B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.
B:那時我們會盡快報價。
Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
感謝您寄給我的那些商品目錄和小冊子。
A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
A:感謝您寄給我的那些商品目錄和小冊子。
B:Don't mention it.
B:別客氣。
This is our rock bottom price.
這是我們的最低價。
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit?
A:您真的不能降一點兒嗎?
B:I’m sorry. This is our rock bottom price.
B:很抱歉。這是我們的最低價。
rock bottom
最低點
I’m very interested in your products.
我對你們的產品挺感興趣的。
A:I'm very interested in your products.
A:我對你們的產品挺感興趣的。
B:I’m glad to hear it.
B:很高興您能這麼說。
So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, trade between us will develop further.
只要我們本着平等互利的原則,我們之間的貿易關係就會進一步發展。
A:So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, tradebetween us will develop further.
A:只要我們本着平等互利的原則,我們之間的貿易關係就會進一步發展。
B:I hope my visit will be the beginning of a long and friendly relation between ustwo firms.
B:我希望我的這次訪問是你我公司之間長期友好關係的開始。
equality(n.)
平等
mutual(adj.)
相互的
Maybe we can barter our plastic sandals for your fur coats.
也許我們可以用塑料涼鞋和你們的皮裝做易貨貿易。
sandal(n.)
涼鞋
Anyway, we’d prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.
不管怎樣,我們願意按試銷的方式進貨。
A:Anyway, we'd prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.
A:不管怎樣,我們願意按試銷的方式進貨。
B:Certainly. How many items would you like to stock?
B:當然。你想進多少?
Our idea is to work with the leading producer of tyres in China.
我們想與中國最大輪胎生產廠商合作。
A:Our idea is to work with the leading producer of tyres in China.
A:我們想與中國最大輪胎生產廠商合作。
B:I think we are your ideal prospect.
B:我想我公司就非常合適。
Can I see your price-list?
能看一下你方價格表嗎?
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
A:能爲你做什麼嗎?
B:Can I see your price-list?
B:能看一下你方價格表嗎?
We are interested in the resin you offered at cost price.
我們對你們供應的成本價樹脂很感興趣。
A:We are interested in the resin you offered at cost price.
A:我們對你們供應的成本價樹脂很感興趣。
B:I’m pleased to hear that.
B:我很高興你這麼說。
We’ve been in this business for forty years.
We’ve been in the trade for forty years.
我們從事這一行業已經40年了。
We are looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with woolen sweaters.
我們想找廠商供應我們羊毛衫。
A:We are looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with woolen sweaters.
A:我們想找廠商供應我們羊毛衫。
B:Nice to meet you. We are the leading garment factory in China. Here is our latest catalogue.
B:很高興見到你。我們是中國最大的服裝廠。這是最新的產品目錄。
manufacturer( n.)
製造商,廠商
We are told that you were interested in supplying a new line in artificial furs.
聽說你們有意供應新款人造革。
A:We are told that you were interested in supplying a new line in artificial furs.
A:聽說你們有意供應新款人造革。
B:Yes, that's right. The escalating costs of leather tend to persuade customers tolook for something more competitive in price.
B:是的,沒錯。真皮製品的成本上漲,顧客只得找尋一種在價格上有競 爭力的替代產品。
artificial (adj.)
人造的
My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.
我在加拿大的委託人有興趣從貴國進口瓷器。
A:My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.
A:我在加拿大的委託人有興趣從貴國進口瓷器。
B:I think they've found the right supplier. Our chinaware is famous for its quality and unique patterns.
B:我覺得他們找對了供應商。我們的瓷器因質量好,花色獨特而聞名。
chinaware ( n.)
瓷器
Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.
我們是通用商務機械公司的子公司,專營複印機。
A:Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.
A:我們是通用商務機械公司的子公司,專營複印機。
B:I’m glad to meet you. I'll be happy to be of any service to you.
B:見到你很高興,能爲你服務我覺得很榮幸。
subsidiary(adj.)
輔助的,補充的
I was given your name by the British company “Electrolube”.
是英國易力高公司向我們介紹貴公司的。
A:I was given your name by the British company “ Electrolube".
A:是英國易力高公司向我們介紹貴公司的。
B:Oh, we've been trading with each other for years.
B:噢,我們有多年的貿易往來。
Can I have your current catalogue and price list?
能看一下你們目前的產品目錄和價格單嗎?
A:Can I have your current catalogue and price list?
A:能看一下你們目前的產品目錄和價格單嗎?
B:Sure. Here you are. All the prices in the list are quoted FOB New York.
B:當然,給你。價格單上所報價格全部是紐約離岸價。
FOB = Free on Board
船上交貨價格,離岸價格
What about your after-sale services?
你們售後服務怎麼樣?
A:What about your after-sale services?你們售後服務怎麼樣?
A:你們售後服務怎麼樣?
B:We provide a first-class service and a full guarantee for all our products for 3 years.
B:我們提供一流的售後服務,保證全部產品保修3年。
after-sale service
售後服務
I would like to tell you a little about what we have to offer.
我想簡單地向您介紹一下我們公司的業務。
A:I would like to tell you a little about what we have to offer.
A:我想簡單地向您介紹一下我們公司的業務。
B:Yes,well, I am certainly very interested in hearing about what you can do for us.
B:好的,我當然很有興趣聽一聽有關貴公司的情形。
I would like to discuss a joint business venture with United.
我想討論一下與聯合公司合作的可能性。
A:I would like to discuss a joint business venture with United.
A:我想討論一下與聯合公司合作的可能性。
B:Sounds good. I’m looking forward to hearing some of your approaches.
B:行。屆時本人將聆聽你們的介紹。
We wish to establish relations with you.
我們希望同貴公司建立業務關係。
A:We wish to establish relations with you.
A:我們希望同貴公司建立業務關係。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:我們雙方的願望是一致的。
establish (v.)
建立
Could I have some information about your scope of business?
能讓我瞭解一下您的業務範圍嗎?
A:Could I have some information about your scope of business?
A:能讓我瞭解一下您的業務範圍嗎?
B:Our line covers pure silk fabrics, synthetic fabrics and mixed fabrics.
B:我們經營真絲、合成纖維和混紡纖維。
May I know what particular line you are interested in?
你們主要想談哪方面的業務?
We are excited to hear about your new product.
我們急着想聽聽看你們的新產品。
A:We are excited to hear about your new product.
A:我們急着想聽聽看你們的新產品。
B:I’d be happy to fix up a full demo of our products if you wish.
B:如果你們有興趣,我很樂意爲你們安排一次全面的示範。
I’m in the import and export business.
我從事進出口業務。
A:I’m in the import and export business.
A:我從事進出口業務。
B:Would you tell me the main items you export?
B:你能告訴我可供出口的主要品種嗎?
We sell/supply/provide a wide range of office automation devices.
我們銷售/供應/提供多種辦公自動化設備。
We always pay attention to improving our quality.
我們一貫注重提高我們的產品質量。
pay attention to
注意
What’s your annual production?
你們的年產量是多少?
annual (adj.)
每年的
I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我想了解一下你們的對外貿易政策。
We are a trading company involved in import and export business throughout the world.
我們是一家生意遍及世界各地的進出口公司。
We await your favorable reply in the near future.
希望不久能得到您滿意的答覆。
We believe in our services,and we know you will too!
我們堅信我們的服務質量,相信您也會一樣!
“High quality at an affordable price” is our motto.
我們的座右銘是“大衆化的價格,不一般的品質。”
motto(n.)
座右銘,格言
We mainly deal in home textiles.
我們主要經營紡織品。
deal(n.)
交易,買賣
That’s under our tine of business.
那是我們的業務範圍。