當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第62期:詢盤

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第62期:詢盤

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

第62期:詢盤

Can I hear your comments on our products?
我想聽聽您對我們產品的意見。

A:Can I hear your comments on our products?
A:我想聽聽您對我們產品的意見。
B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements. On the other hand,business depends on your prices.
B:我們認爲你們的樣品質量符合標準而且適合我們的需要,但是另外, 業務能否成交要看你方的價格。
comment on
評論

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第62期:詢盤

What’s the quantity you're likely to take?
您想要多少貨?

A:What’s the quantity you're likely to take?
A:您想要多少貨?
B:8000 tons.
B:8000 噸。

How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
什麼時候要貨?

A:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
A:什麼時候要貨?
B:Early October.
B:10月初。

Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?
有沒有可能稍許湊一點?

A:Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?
A:有沒有可能稍許湊一點?
B:The goods are in great demand and the supply can't keep pace
B:貨物需求量大,而供應跟不上。
scrape up
積攢
What is the distinguishing feature of the refrigerator?
你們冰箱的特色是什麼?
distinguishing feature
特色;特點

How about the supply position?
供應情況怎麼樣?

A:How about the supply position?
A:供應情況怎麼樣?
B:For the time being we cannot supply Grade A,as the Grade A has been sold out.
B:我們暫時沒有一等品供應,因爲一等品已賣完了。

Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.
請報皮手套的價格。

A:Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.
A:請報皮手套的價格。
B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?
B:能否請你談談你方所需的數量以便我方提出報價?

We hope you would quote us your most favorable firm offer.
希望報給我們最優惠的實盤。

quote (vt.)
報(價);提供

What about the terms of payment?
以什麼作爲付款方式?

A:What about the terms of payment?
A:以什麼作爲付款方式?
B:US dollars.
B:美元。

I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.
我想詢問新款自行車的行情。

A:I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.
A:我想詢問新款自行車的行情。
B:That's fine. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.
B:太好了。我馬上就給您寄過去。

As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
只要我們想做進一步的査詢,我就會打電話給您。

A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
A:只要我們想做進一步的查詢,我就會打電話給您。
B:I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
B:希望我們有機會合作,我靜候您的佳音。
Can you give me details of these fridges?
你能把這些冰箱的詳細資料給我嗎?

Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
你們給予數量或其他折扣嗎?

A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
A:你們給予數量或其他折扣嗎?
B:Yes,we do. It certainly depends on the size of the order.
B:我們給折扣,當然要看訂單數量的多少。

What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
想辦法供給我們些遠期貨怎麼樣?

A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
A:想辦法供給我們些遠期貨怎麼樣?
B:To tell you the truth,we've sold far into the last quarter.
B:跟你說實話,我們已經把今年最後一個季度的貨物賣光了。

What about delivery time?
什麼時間交貨?

A:What about delivery time?
A:什麼時間交貨?
B:We can deliver from stock.
B:我們現在可以交貨。

Could you give us an indication of price?
請你介紹一下你方的價格好嗎?

A:Could you give us an indication of price?
A:請你介紹一下你方的價格好嗎?
B:This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
B:這是詢價單,請您看一下。
Would you like to accept a special order?

Do you take a special order?
你們願意接受特殊訂貨嗎?

A:Would you like to accept a special order?
A:你們願意接受特殊訂貨嗎?
B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?
B:請您把貨號告訴我,好嗎?

For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.
目錄中大部分的貨源都很充足。

A:What about the supply position?
A:供應情況怎樣?
B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.
B:目錄中大部分的貨源都很充足。

Would you accept orders according to our designs?
能否接受裉據我們設計樣式的定貨?

A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?
A:能否接受根據我們設計樣式的定貨?
B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.
B:可以,如果定貨數量大的話。

What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?
你大概想要多少數量?

A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?
A:你大概想要多少數量?
B:100 tons for a start.
B:先要 100 噸開個頭吧。

May I have your specific inquiry?
可否告知您的詳細詢盤?

A:May I have your specific inquiry?
A:可否告知您的詳細詢盤?
B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.
B:我想先訂1000碼。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
我想知道你方的價目單上是否有些變化。

A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
A:我想知道你方的價目單上是否有些變化。
B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.
B:對本月底之前訂貨的顧客,我方給予優惠條件。

Were you able to quote all the items we need?
你能給我們所需要的所有商品報個價嗎?

A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?
A:你能給我們所需要的所有商品報個價嗎?
B:No,not all of them.
B:不行,不能報所有的。

Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?
我能看一看你們的樣本目錄和有關的技術資料嗎?

A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?
A:我能看一看你們的樣本目錄和有關的技術資料嗎?
B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.
B:當然可以。這是些有關我們最新技術發情況的樣本。
corresponding(adj.)
有關的,相應的

Can you quote a CIF price for me?
你能報到岸價格給我嗎?

A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?
A:你能報到岸價格給我嗎?
B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.
B:當然可以,請稍候一下。
CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight
到岸價格

I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
我想獲得你們的最低報價。

A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
A:我想獲得你們的最低報價。
B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?
B:爲了便於我們計算出報價,你能告訴我們你想要的數量嗎?

Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
88號商品你能給我報個價嗎?

A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
A:88號商品你能給我報個價嗎?
B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.
B:這是報價。但這價格是以你方星期五前的確認爲準。

Does the price include any commission for us?
這價格包括了我們的佣金了嗎?

A:Does the price include any commission for us?
A:這價格包括了我們的佣金了嗎?
B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.
B:這價格包括你方5%的佣金。

When will you get ready for new supply?
什麼時候你們會有新貨供應?

A:When will you get ready for new supply?
A:什麼時候你們會有新貨供應?
B:We expect it to be in early October.
B:估計10月初可以有貨。

Here’s our inquiry list.
這是我們的詢價單。

A:Here's our inquiry list.
A:這是我們的詢價單。
B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.
B:我把這詢價單研究一下,明天報實盤給你。

Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?
請你報包括5%佣金在內的到岸價行嗎?

A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?
A:請你報包括5%佣金在內的到岸價行嗎?
B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.
B:行,我們可以替你把價格算出來。

Could you quote your most competitive price?
你能報一下你方最有競爭力的價格嗎?

A:Could you quote your most competitive price?
A:你能報一下你方最有競爭力的價格嗎?
B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.
B:每臺 50000 美元,大連到岸價。
Would you give me an indication of the price?
請您提出一個估計價格好嗎?
indication(n.)
指示,暗示