當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第64期:還盤

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第64期:還盤

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.5W 次

第64期:還盤

What about a good discount?
給點兒折扣怎麼樣?

A:What about a good discount?
A:給點兒折扣怎麼樣?
B:That’s 80%. How does that sound?
B:80%,您看怎樣?

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第64期:還盤

Couldn’t you make it 60%?
難道不可以給60%嗎?

A:Couldn't you make it 60%?
A:難道不可以給 60% 嗎?
B:80% 's the most I can do in the way of a quantity discount.
B:數量折扣我們最多隻能給80%。

I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
我一看這份價目單就要說,你們的價格太高了。

A:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
A:我一看這份價目單就要說,你們的價格太高了。
B:I'm surprised to hear you say that. You know that the cost of production has gone up in recent years.
B:聽您這麼說我很吃驚,您知道近年來生產成本迅速上漲。

We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
我們只要求你方的價格能和別人的價格差不多就行了。

A:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
A:我們只要求你方的價格能和別人的價格差不多就行了。
B:In order to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions on our price.
B:爲了成交,我們可以考慮作些讓步。

The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
我們要訂多少數量在很大程度上取決於價格。

A:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
A:我們要訂多少數量在很大程度上取決於價格。
B:All right. As I have said,if your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 80 percent.
B:好吧。正如我所說如果你們訂貨數量很大,我們準備減價80%。

Can you give me a rough idea?
能不能說一個大概的數字?

A:Can you give me a rough idea?
A:能不能說一個大概的數字?
B:To conclude this deal,I'd say a reduction of at least 60% would help.
B:爲了促成交易,我認爲大約給60%的折扣才行。

How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
您怎麼能要求我們給那麼大的折扣?

A:How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
A:您怎麼能要求我們給那麼大的折扣?
B:Supply exceeds demand at present and this situation is likely to continue for a long time yet.
B:目前情況供過於求,而且這種情況還要延續很長一段時間。

Why don’t you call your home office and see what they will say?
我建議您給你們公司領導打個電話,看看他們有什麼意見。

A:Why don't you call your home office and see what they will say?
A:我建議您給你們公司領導打個電話,看看他們有什麼意見。
B:All right! will.
B:好吧,我打電話問問。

Could you provide some samples free of charge?
能否免費提供一些樣品?

A:Could you provide some samples free of charge?
A:能否免費提供一些樣品?
B:I’m sorry we can’t. But we can make a discount on the samples.
B:很抱歉,不能免費,但可以打個折扣。

Since your offer is quite reasonable,I can accept it here and now.
既然你們的報價公平合理,我立刻接受。

A:Since your offer is quite reasonable, I can accept it here and now.
A:既然你們的報價公平合理,我立刻接受。
B:I’m glad we have closed the business.
B:很高興我們做成了這筆生意。
here and now
立即

We always quote our customers a fair price.
我們總是給客戶一個公道的價格。

A:We always quote our customers a fair price.
A:我們總是給客戶一個公道的價格。
B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
B:你們的價格比去年高了 20%。

Your price is beyond our reach.
貴方價格我方承受不起。

A:Your price is beyond our reach.
A:貴方價格我方承受不起。
B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.
B:我們最多隻能在價格上每噸降5美元。

Can we each make some concession?
我們雙方都做些讓步行嗎?

A:Can we each make some concession?
A:我們雙方都做些讓步行嗎?
B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.
B:如果你們的訂貨量很大,我們會重新考慮我們的價格。
concession(n.)
讓步

Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?
如果我們訂貨量加一倍,您能接受8%的利潤嗎?

If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。

A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.
B:指發票價格嗎?我得和老闆商量一下。

What’s the quantity you have in mind?
你們想買多少?

A:What's the quantity you have in mind?
A:你們想買多少?
B:100 metric tons, ready shipment.
B:100 公噸,即期裝船。

I’ll look into your request and let you know what we can do.
我們將研究一下你們的需要,之後告訴你我們是否有辦法。

A:I'll look into your request and let you know what we can do.
A:我們將研究一下你們的需要,之後告訴你我們是否有辦法。
B:A thousand and one thanks. An old friend is an old friend.
B:感謝你了。老朋友就是老朋友。

You've got our catalogue and price-lists?
你拿到了我們的商品目錄和價格單了嗎?

A:You’ve got our catalogue and price-lists?
A:你拿到了我們的商品目錄和價格單了嗎?
B:Yes, you gave them to me yesterday and I studied carefully in the evening.
B:是的,你們昨天就給我了,晚上我仔細地看了一遍。

We hope you’ll give a special consideration.
希望你們給予特殊考慮。

A:We hope you'll give a special consideration.
A:希望你們給予特殊考慮。
B:OK. Let's meet half way.
B:好吧。咱們各讓一半。

I hope that is a favorable one.
我希望是個肯定的答覆。

A:I hope that is a favorable one.
A:我希望是個肯定的答覆。
B:I hope so,too.
B:我也希望如此。

The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方報價高於上次。

A:The price you offered is above previous prices.
A:你方報價高於上次。
B:I’m sure you appreciate that the costs of production have gone up considerably recently.
B:我想你肯定也注意到了,最近產品成本不斷提高。

We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.
我們準備把價格降低4個百分點。

A:We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.
A:我們準備把價格降低4個百分點。
B:We appreciate your making this concession for us.
B:我們感謝你們所做的讓步。
I think the price is working against us.
我認爲這個價格對我們是行不通的。

I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.
我得說,打個 9.3 折才行。

A:I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.
A:我得說,打個 9.3 折才行。
B:It is not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
B:以這種價格我們不可能賣出任何產品。

We want 6% off.
我們希望打9.4折。

A:We want 6% off.
A:我們希望打9.4折。
B:Let's meet each other half way.
B:讓我們折中一下。
If we order this item in 5 days,may I get the same price as that of today?
如果我們5天后訂貨,價格是否和今天的一樣?
We can't do more than 2% reduction
我們最多隻能降價2%。
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
如果你們訂量大,價格我們還可以考慮。

Our price is without further discounts.
我方的價格不再打折扣。

What’s your counter offer?
貴方的還盤是多少呢?
A:What’s your counter offer?
A:貴方的還盤是多少呢?
B:Maybe 800 yuan per set is acceptable.
B:也許每臺800元人民幣是可以接受的