當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第39期:與同事溝通

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第39期:與同事溝通

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.81K 次

第39期:與同事溝通

昨天的會議幵得怎麼樣?
How did the meeting go yesterday?


會議開得很順利。
The meeting went just fine.
反義句:The meeting didn't go well.

你說得沒錯。
Tell me about it.

For example:
A: Aren't you glad it's Friday?今天是星期五,你不覺得高興嗎?
B: Tell me about it.你說得沒錯。

我最討厭重複做同一個工作。
I would hate to duplicate the work.

For example:
A: Aren't you glad the work is done?工作都做完了,你不覺得高興嗎?
B: I would hate to duplicate the work.我最討厭重複做同一個工作。

如果有什麼亊情我可以做的話,儘管說。
Let me know if there's something I can do. 

For example:
A: Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有什麼事情我可以做的話,儘管說。
B: Thanks. I appreciate that.謝謝你,我很感激。

你這一季度的銷售額如何?
How are your sales looking this quarter?

For example:
A: How are your sales looking this quarter?你這一季度的銷售額如何?
B: Unfortunately, overall sales are down this quarter.
很不幸,這一季度的總銷售額下降了。
ing? 怎麼樣?

你有沒有聽到銷售部門的消息?
Did you hear about the marketing department?

For example:
A: Did you hear about the marketing department?
你有沒有聽到銷售部門的消息?
B: I don't know.我不知道。

到底是怎麼一回事?
What is the deal?
What is going on?

For example:
A: Did you hear about the takeover?你有沒有聽到接管的消息?
B: What is the deal?到底是怎麼一回事?

那個日本項目進行得怎麼樣?
What is the status on the Japan project?
How is the Japan project coming along?

For example:
A: What is the status on the Japan project?那個日本項目進行得怎麼樣?
B: I keep you posted on the status.我會隨時告訴你進展的情形。
What is the status on...? 進行得怎麼樣?

誰會來接任他的職位?
Who will fill his position?

For example:
A: Who will fill his position?誰會來接任他的職位?
B: John will fill his position.約翰會來接任他的職位。

我聽說約翰辭職了。
I heard John quit his job.

For example:
A: I heard John quit his job.我聽說約翰辭職了。
B: Yes,he gave his two weeks notice today.
是的,他今天遞交了提前兩週的辭呈。
quit one's job 辭職

公司正在裁員。
The company is laying off people.

For example:
A: The company is laying off people.公司正在裁員。
B: Any idea who will be丨aid off?你知道誰會被栽員嗎?
lay off辭退(臨時)解僱

這個汽車廠估計要解僱50名工人。
The auto plants are expected to lay off 50 workers.

新的政策是什麼?
What is the new policy?

For example:
A: What is the new policy?新的政策是什麼?
B: I don't know exactly.我知道得不確切。

你們的部門生意做得如何?
How is business in your department?
How is your department doing?

For example:
A: How is business in your department?你們的部門生意做得如何?
B: Not very good ,I'm afraid.恐怕並不是很好。

我們24小時不停地工作。
We are working around the clock.

For example:
A: I've heard your department is really putting in the overtime.
我聽說你們部門最近加班加得厲害。
B: We are working around the clock.我們 24 小時不停地工作。

你今晚可以加班嗎?
Could you work overtime tonight?

For example:
A: Could you work overtime tonight?你今晚可以加班嗚?
B: For how long?要加班多久?

你擁有公司的股票嗎?
Do you own any company stock?

For example:
A: Do you own any company stock?你擁有公司的股票嗎?
B: I invested a lot in the company stock.我對公司的股票投資很多。

你知道我們公司提供什麼福利嗎?
Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?

For example:
A: Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?
你知道我們公司提供什麼福利嗎?
B: No,丨have a handbook, though.不知道,但是我有一本手冊。

你今天下午有空嗎?
Are you available this afternoon?
Are you free this afternoon?

For example:
A: Are you available this afternoon?你今天下午有空嗎?
B: I am available all afternoon.我整個下午都有空。
be available 有空

你們什麼時候可以把項目完成?
When will you have the project finished? 

For example:
A: When will you have the project finished?
你們什麼時候可以把項目完成?
B: I'll have the project finished tomorrow.我明天就可以把項目完成。

我們的進度有一點兒落後。
We are running a little behind schedule.

For example:
A: We are running a little behind schedule.我們的進度有一點兒落後。
B: How far behind schedule?落後了 多少?
behind schedule落後於預定計劃(或時間)

你認爲還要多久才能完成?
How long do you think will be before it's done?

For example:
A: How long do you think will be before it's done?
你認爲還要多久才能完成?
B: My guess is another week or so.我猜還需要一個星期左右。

你星期五能不能幫我代班?
Could you cover me on Friday?

For example:
A: Could you cover me on Friday?你星期五能不能幫我代班?
B: I think so. But let me check my schedule.
我想可以。但是先讓我查查我的時間表。
cover for sb.替某人代班

你準備好要離開了嗎?
Are you getting ready to leave?

For example:
A: Are you getting ready to leave?你準備好要離開 了嗎?
B: Yes,can you cover for me at the meeting?
是的,會議上你可否替我處理一下?

你不在時,有什麼事情要我幫你做?
Anything I can do for you white you are out?

For example:
A: Anything I can do for you while you are out?
你不在時,有什麼事情要我幫你做?
B: If you could just answer my phone calls I would appreciate it.
如果你能幫我接電話我會很感激。
be out外出

約翰生病時,有沒有人幫忙處理他該處理的亊情?
Does John have someone cover his appointments while he is sick?

For example:
A: Does John have someone cover his appointments while he is sick?
約翰生病時,有沒有人幫忙處理他該處理的事情?
B: I don't think so.我想沒有。
be sick 生病

你可以過來一下嗎?
Could you come here for a minute?

For example:
A: Could you come here for a minute?你可以過來一下嗎?
B: Sure. What's up?可以的,什麼事?

你能幫我一個忙嗎?
Could you do me a favor? Could you help me with this?

For example:
A: Could you do me a favor?你能幫我一個忙嗎?
B: Sure!可以的。

要我幫什麼忙?
How can I help?
What do you need?

For example:
A: How can 1 help?要我幫什麼忙?
B: I hope that I can get this proposal done before the managers meeting.
我希望在開經理會議前,可以把這個提案做完。

約翰很快就會辭職。
John is going to resign his position soon.
John is going to quit soon.

For example:
A: John is going to resign his position soon.約翰很快就會辭職。
B: How do you figure that?你怎麼知道的?

你有沒有聽說兩點的會議取消了?
Did you hear that the two o'clock meeting was canceled?

For example:
A: Did you hear that the two o'clock meeting was canceled?
你有沒有聽說兩點的會議取消了?
B: No. Who told you?沒有,誰告訴你的?
cancel(vt.)取消 cancellation( n.)

隨便你。
It's up to you.

For example:
A: Where should I put this computer at?
我應該把這個電腦放在哪裏?
B: It's up to you.隨便你。

如果你在我的處境,你會怎麼做?
What would you do in my place?

For example:
A: What would you do in my place?
如果你在我的處境,你會怎麼做?
B: I can't say. It is up to you.我不能說。你要自己做決定。
本句的完整形式是 What would you do if you were in my place?

這一次我很幸運。
I lucked out on this one.
luck out, luck into, luck through 饒幸成功,靠運氣行事

我聽得不太懂。
I couldn't quite follow.
I couldn't quite follow.
I didn't follow.
I didn't catch.
I just got lost.

如果你願意的話,我可以做。
I'll take it if you want.

For example:
A: Do you know anyone who can do this report today?
你知不知道有誰今天能做這份報告?
B: I'll take it if you want.如果你願意的話,我可以做。

這個星期你要做什麼?
What do you have to work on this week?

For example:
A: What do you have to work on this week?這個星期你要做什麼?
B: I've got to finish the report for Mr. Lin.我必須替林先生完成這份報告。

我會盡力而爲。
I'll do my best.

For example:
A: I really need this report to look good.這份報告必須做得有模有樣。
B: I'll do my best.我會盡力而爲。
do one's best竭盡全力
We shall do our best to help him.我們將全力幫助他。

歡迎你隨時來。
Come over any time.

For example:
A: I'll have to get over there and see your new office.
我必須到你那兒去看看你的新辦公室。
B: Yes, come over any time.好的,歡迎你隨時來。

我什麼時候可以休息?
When am I eligible to take my vacation days?

For example:
A: When am I eligible to take my vacation days?我什麼時候可以休息?
B: After your six month probationary period.試用 6 個月之後。
eligible合格的,適宜的,接名詞時通常加for

每一年我可以有幾天的休假日?
How many vacation days do I earn per year?

For example:
A: How many vacation days do I earn per year?
每一年我可以有幾天的休假曰?
B: Ten days, or eighty hours. 10 天或者是說80 小時。

你不能在正常的時間做完這個工作嗎?
Can you not finish it in regular hours?

For example:
A: Can you not finish it in regular hours?
你不能在正常的時間做完這個工作嗎?
B: We underestimated the scope of the project.
我們低估了這個工作所牽涉的範圍。

我該怎麼寫這份報告?
How shall I write the report?

For example:
A: How shall I write the report?我該怎麼寫這份報告?
B: See if you can type an abstract and a body.
看看你能不能先打一個大綱和一個主體。

你今天有沒有看股價?
Have you seen the stock price today?

For example:
A: Have you seen the stock price today?你今天有沒有看股價?
B: Yes, it is down a half.有的,跌得只剩下一半。 

我怎麼也找不到這個文件。
I cannot find this file anywhere.

For example:
A: I cannot find this file anywhere.我怎麼也找不到這個文件。
B: That's what I was afraid of.我就擔心這種事會發生。

這並不是我對我們部門的構想。
This is not what I had in mind for our department.

For example:
A: This is not what I had in mind for our department.
這並不是我對我們部門的構想。
B: Well, it was the best I could do.嗯,我已經盡了我最大的努力去做。

可以下班了。
Time to call it a day.

For example:
A: Time to call it a day.可以下班了。
B: I can't. I am far from done on this proposal.
我不行。這個方案要做完還早着呢。

這個交易何時可以最後簽字?
When will the deal be finalized for signature?

For example:
A: When will the deal be finalized for signature?
這個交易何時可以最後簽字?
B: Tuesday afternoon at the latest.最遲是在星期二下午。

沒經書面批准,我不能給你。
I can't give that out without written approval.

For example:
A: I need the finalized version of the cost agreement.
我需要價格協議書的最後版本。
B: I can,t give that out without written approval.
沒經書面批准,我不能給你。
written approval 書面批准

你介意移動這部電腦嗎?
Would you mind moving the computer?

For example:
A: Would you mind moving the computer?你介意移動這部電腦嗎?
B: Sure, just one second.沒問題,請等一下。

已經到了最後完成的階段。
We are in the final stage.

For example:
A: What's the latest on our presentation?簡報進展如何?
B: We are in the final stage.已經到了最後完成的階段。
in the final stage已到最後關頭,最後階段

你預定什麼時候出差?
When are you going to be out of the office?
When are you going to be on business?

For example:
A: When are you going to be out of the office?你預定什麼時候出差?
B: I am scheduled to be out all of next week.我預定下星期整週都出去。
be out of the office 出差

沒什麼,只是有點兒誤會。
Nothing just a little misunderstanding.

For example:
A: What's the deal?怎麼回事?
B: Nothing, just a little misunderstanding.沒什麼,只是有點兒誤會。

對這些舊文件的處置你有什麼建議嗎?
What would you suggest I do with these old files?
What would you suggest I deal with these old files?

For example:
A: What would you suggest I do with these old files?
對這些舊文件的處置你有什麼建議嗎?
B: I would shred them.我會把它們攪碎。
do with 處置 

關於這一份報告你有什麼想法呢?
What are your thoughts on this report?

For example:
A: What are your thoughts on this report?關於這一份報告你有什麼想法呢?
B: I think it is very well written.我認爲這份報告寫得非常好。

你那篇報告情況如何了?
What is the condition of your report?

For example:
A: What is the condition of your report?你那篇報告情況如何了?
B: I am almost done.我快要做完了。
What is the condition of... 情況如何?

我們還在等林先生的批准。
We are still waiting on approval from Mr. Lin.

For example:
A: What is our status concerning the new computer?
關於新電腦我們目前情況如何呢?
B: We are still waiting on approval from Mr. Lin.我們還在等林先生的批准。

我們不停地在趕工。
We are going non-stop.

For example:
A: We are going non-stop.我們不停地在趕工。
B: I come in tonight to relieve you.我今天晚上會來替你。

我們需要有人替代一下。
We need someone to fill in.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第39期:與同事溝通