當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第36期:新員工培訓

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第36期:新員工培訓

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

第36期:新員工培訓

我是來向經理報到上班的。
I am asked to report to the manager.


For example:
A: What do you wish to see him about?你找他有什麼事嗎?
B: I am asked to report to the manager.我是來向經理報到上班的。

我現在就開始幹活嗎?
Shall I begin my job now?

A: Shall I begin my job now?我現在就開始幹活嗎?
B: Wait a minute, please. Here is your job description. Have a look at it first.
等等,這兒有你的工作職責說明。先看一下吧。

她來的正是時候。
She couldn't have come at a better time.

For example:
A: Mr. Jones, I have Ms. Wang with me.瓊斯先生,王女士來了。
B: She couldn't have come at a better time.她來的正是時候。

她可以開始工作了。
She's ready to start work.

很高興你能加入我們的行列。
Glad to have you with us.
Very glad to work with you.

For example:
A: Glad to have you with us.很高興你能加入我們的行列。
B: Thank you. I'm glad to be here,謝謝,我很高興能到這裏工作。

如果有什麼問題可以來問我。
If you have any question,I'm the person to ask.

For example:
A: If you have any question, I'm the person to ask.
如果有什麼問題可以來問我。
B: Sure, l will.好的,我會的。

希望各位在今後的工作中多多關照。
I hope you will help me in work.

你是新來的吧?
Are you a newcomer?

For example:
A: Hello. Are you a newcomer? 嗨,你是新來的吧?
B: Yes. This is the first day I come to work.
是的,今天是我上班的第一天。

關於你的工作還有什麼意見嗎?
Do you have anything to say about your work?

For example:
A: Do you have anything to say about your work?
關於你的工作還有什麼意見嗎?
B: No, Miss Jenny.沒有,珍妮小姐。

我具體做哪方面工作?
What the specific work is to me?

For example:
A: What the specific work is to me?我具體做哪方面工作?
B: After you are familiar with all these jobs, we will discuss the problem.
我想在你熟悉各項工作後,再與你討論這個問題。

你的工作說明書是怎樣寫的?
What does your job description say?

For example:
A: What does your job description say?你的工作說明書是怎樣寫的?
B: As an assistant to the director, my job requires that I prepare all incoming and outgoing overseas letters, take care of all the contract agreements and keep all the files in order.
作爲主任助理,我的工作要求處理海外寄出和寄來的信件,管好所有的合同和文檔。

我管理辦公用品嗎?
Do I take care of office supplies?

For example:
A: Do I take care of office supplies?我管理辦公用品嗎?
B: No. One of the monthly duties of the office secretary is to take inventory of office supplies and place orders for those items in low supply.
不,辦公室祕書的每月任務之一就是清點庫存辦公用品,並預訂那些 庫存不多的用品。
take care of 照顧,照料

你是怎樣整理所有的檔案呢?
How do you keep all the files in order?

For example:
A: How do you keep all the files in order?你是怎樣整理所有的檔案呢?
B: Let me show you how our filling system works.
我來告訴你我們的檔案系統是怎樣運行的。

這裏的上班之前,還有什麼事情需要交待嗎?
Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?

For example:
A: Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?
在這裏上班之前,還有什麼事情需要交待嗎?
B: You'll get a copy of the manager's manual.
你會拿到一份經理手冊的影印本。

我想問一些有關公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?
Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company?

For example:
A: Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company? 我想問一些有關公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?
B: Not at all, go ahead.沒關係,你問吧。
Do you mind if…如果 ......你不介意吧?

我聽說在這家企業工作要求很嚴,是吧?
It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?

For example:
A: It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?
我聽說這家企業工作要求很嚴,是吧?
B: Not really. As long as you act on the regulations.
也不一定。只要照章辦事就行。
It's said that...據說

這裏的工作很忙,還要經常加班嗎?
Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?

For example:
A: Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?
這裏的工作很忙,還要經常加班嗎?
B: Yes, it's true. We are always busy.在外企工作的確很忙。

感覺工作怎樣?
How do you feel about the job?

For example:
A: How do you feel about the job?感覺工作怎樣?
B: Not bad. Thank you for your help.還不錯,多謝你們幫助。

我一直忙於工作,感到有點兒累。
I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.

我想到你辦公室來彙報工作。
I'd like to go to your office and report the work.

For example:
A: I'd like to go to your office and report the work.
我想到你辦公室來彙報工作。
B: Ok. Come at 10 o'clock.好吧,請 10 點鐘來。

這裏都有哪些工會?
Which unions are active here?

For example:
A: Which unions are active here?這兒都有哪些工會?
B: I'll come back to that after we've looked at this...
我等一會兒就會談到它……

工作前我是否要接受一些培訓呢?
Shall I receive some training before I get to work?

For example:
A: Shall I receive some training before I get to work?
工作前我是否要接受一些培訓呢?
B: Yes. All our new employees will go through our in-house training.
是的。我們所有的新員工都要參加公司內部培訓。

我想馬上工作。
I want to get to work.

For example:
A: I want to get to work.我想馬上工作。
B: Don't worry. You will be working soon.別擔心,你馬上就能工作了。

我希望在給你佈置工作前你先看一下產品目錄。
I'd like you to look over the products brochures before I give you some assignment.

培訓計劃要多少時間?
How long will the training program be?

For example:
A: How long will the training program be?培訓計劃要多少時間?
B: About three weeks.大約三個星期。
how long 多久

你準備好接受在職培訓了嗎?
Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?

For example:
A: Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?
你準備好接受在職培訓了嗎?
B: Yes. I can't wait to know what kind of job I will do.
是的。我迫不及待地想知道我要做哪些工作。
on-the-job training 在職培訓

如果我遇到了一些問題,我該怎麼做?
What will I do if I come into some problems?

For example:
A: What will I do if I come into some problems?
如果我遇到了 一些問題,我該怎麼做?
B: You can ask those experienced colleagues and consult your boss.
你可以向經驗豐富的同事們請教,也可以問你的上司。
come into 遇到

我是獨自工作嗎?
Will I work alone?

A: Will I work alone?我是獨自工作嗎?
B: Of course not. If it is a big deal, a lot of people will do it together.
當然不是。如果是筆大買賣,會有很多人一起做的。

你被安排在海外部。
You will be assigned to the overseas section.
assign sb. to...委派到……,本句使用了其被動語態

你的桌子在陳先生旁邊,他是部門主管。
Your desk will be next to Mr. Chen's. He's the Section Chief.

到了月底,工作會變得比較緊張。
Things get rather hectic around the end of the month.
hectic(adj.)興奮的,激動的,鬧哄哄的
have a hectic time.鬧哄哄地亂了一場

有關薪水的問題,你要去問陳先生。
I'm afraid you'll have to ask Mr. Chen about your salary.

人事部要通知我們的新員工來簽約。
Personnel want me to inform our new employee to come in and sign the contract.
sign contract 簽約

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第36期:新員工培訓