當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第56期:推銷產品

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第56期:推銷產品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.48K 次

第56期:推銷產品

我想先介紹一下我們最新的產品系列。
I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第56期:推銷產品

我想和您約個時間見面。
I would like to set up a meeting with you.

您對我們的產品感覺如何?
How do you think of our products?

我真的很高興來介紹我們的新產品。
I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
A:我真的很高興來介紹我們的新產品。
A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
B:我聽過很多關於你們新產品的說法。現在我要親眼看着含操作。
B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.

您所需要的只是一部電腦。
All that you need is a computer.
A:要用你們這套程序,需要什麼材料和硬件裝備?
A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?
B:您所需要的只是一部電腦。
B:All that you need is a computer.

只要您親自用過我們的產品,您的看法就會跟我們一樣。
I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
A:只要您親自用過我們的產品,您的看法就會跟我們一樣。
A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
B:不,我想我還是不用。不過我還是謝謝您。
B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.

我想送一些這種新洗髮精的免費樣品給您。
I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
A:我想送一些這種新洗髮精的免費樣品給您。
A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
B:好。每一樣我會試用一次。
B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.

請允許我展示我們洗衣機的新系列產品給您看。
Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
A:請允許我展示我們洗衣機的新系列產品給您看。
A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
B:好,我很想看。
B:Sure,I'd love to see it.

本產品比我們競爭對手的產品更有價值、更好。
This product is a better value than the competition.
A:本產品比我們競爭對手的產品更有價值、更好。
A:This product is a better value than the competition.
B:我通常都要等到別人說好,纔會購買。
B:I usually wait until people say it’s good before I purchase anything.

你們怎樣保證質量呢?
How do you ensure quality?
A:你們怎樣保證質量呢?
A:How do you ensure quality?
B:我們每樣新產品都經過3年的測試期。
B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.
確保,確保,保證
ensure(v.)

你們的價錢可以談嗎?
Are your prices negotiable?
A:你們的價錢可以談嗎?
A:Are your prices negotiable?
B:是的,我們的價錢可以談,但我們的品質是獨一無二的。
B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.
可通過談判解決的
negotiable(adj.)

以今天的價格來說,你們競爭對手的價格比較好。
Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.
A:以今天的價格來說,你們競爭對手的價格比較好。
A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.
B:我們的品質值得您所花的每一分錢。
B:Our quality is worth every penny.

我要看看您所說的這些數據。
I would like to see the numbers on that.
A:我要看看您所說的這些數據。
A:I would like to see the numbers on that.
B:好。我明天給您。
B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.

我相信您得到的物有所值。
I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
A:我相信您得到的物有所值。
A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
B:對我們來說可不是這樣。
B:That's not exactly the case with us.

這樣的價錢,我希望我可以得到維修服務
For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
A:這樣的價錢,我希望我可以得到維修服務。
A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
B:當然,維修服務包含在這價錢裏。
B:Yes,that is included in the price.

你們是按天還是按小時收費?
Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
A:你們是按天還是按小時收費?
A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
B:哪一種比較低,我們就按照低的來算錢。
B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.

我不能授權做那樣大幅度的減價。
I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
A:我不能授權做那樣大幅度的減價。
A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
B:您得到的比您自己預期的都要高得多。
B:You get a lot more than what you expected.
批准
authorize(v.)

我希望能跟你們的採購人員談談。
I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
A:我希望能跟你們的採購人員談談。
A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·瓊斯。
B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.

我想找經理談談。

I would like to talk to the manager,please.
A:我想找經理談談。
A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.
B:可以問您是誰嗎?
B:May I tell him who's calling?
我想找人事部接電話。
I need to talk to the personnel department please.
A:我想找人事部接電話。
A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.
B:可以問是關於什麼事嗎?
B:May I ask what this is regarding?
我想把我們2008年的新價格報給你們。
I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
A:我想把我們2008年的新價格報給你們。
A:I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
B:好,請等一下。
B:Yes,just a moment please.
我必須要對你們有十足的信心,纔會決定採用你們的服務。
If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
A:我必須要對你們有十足的信心,纔會決定採用你們的服務。
A:If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
B:我們的服務能讓您的銷售額每年增加35%。
B:Our services permit you to increase your sales up to 35% each year.
我不太確定轉到你們的銀行有什麼好處。
I am not so sure what the benefit of switching to your bank is.
我們認爲,這將是世界上最耐穿的。
We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
A:我們認爲,這將是世界上最耐穿的。
A:We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
B:爲什麼呢?
B:Why is that?
它的價錢是多少?
How much are you asking for in?
How much is it?
How much is it priced at?
A:它的價錢是多少?
A:How much are you asking for in?
B:根據貴公司過去對本公司的採購記錄,我們提供這個特價給您。
B:We are making this special offer to your company due to your past purchasing record.
你們多久可以交貨?
How soon can you make delivery?
How soon can you make shipment?
A:你們多久可以交貨?
A:How soon can you make delivery?
B:大約一個月內。
B:In a month or so.
不會耽誤太久的。
It won’t take long.
A:我現在正要出去,不過稍後我很願意和您談。
A:I’m on my way out right now, but I would love to talk to you later.
B:不會耽誤太久的。
B:It won’t take long.
本產品格調很高,花費卻不多。
This product has great taste at a low cost.
A:本產品格調很高,花費卻不多。
A:This product has great taste at a low cost.
B:似乎很有意思。請讓我瞧一下。
B:Sounds interesting. Please let me have a look at it.
這些目錄包含你們全部的產品嗎?
Do these cover your complete product line?
A:這些目錄包含你們全部的產品嗎?
A:Do these cover your complete product line?
B:是的,每樣外銷的東西都包括進去了。
B:Yes,everything we export is included.
價格是最新的嗎?
Are the prices up to date?
A:價格是最新的嗎?
A:Are the prices up to date?
B:是的,不過我們預定在年底重新調整價格。
B:Yes,but they're scheduled to be revised at the end of the year.
你帶樣品來了嗎?
Do you have any samples with you?
A:你帶樣品來了嗎?
A:Do you have any samples with you?
B:沒有,抱歉,我沒帶。不過我們立刻就能送來給你。
B:I'm afraid I don't. But we can get them to you immediately.
如何操作呢?
How does it work?
A:如何操作呢?
A:How does it work?
B:技術上的細節是機密的。不過,我可以大概解釋一下這套系統。
B:The technical details are confidential. But I can explain the system in general.
保證期多久?
How long is the warranty?
A:保證期多久?
A:How long is the warranty?
B:主要的機械裝置附有3年的保證。其他周邊設備則保證1年。保證期間,所有修理費用全免。
B:The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Any peripheral equipment is guaranteed for one year. Within the warranty periods,all repairs are free.
保證期限過後呢?
What about after the warranty expires?
A:保證期限過後呢?
A:What about after the warranty expires?
B:—切的修理只拿成本費。
B:All repairs are billed at cost.
保修期,保證期
warranty expires
你建議的價格是多少?
What prices do you suggest?
A:你建議的價格是多少?
A:What prices do you suggest?
B:這是我們的價格單。
B:Here's our price list.
要知道這些商品很緊俏。
You know the goods are needed urgently.
A:要知道這些商品很緊悄。
A:You know the goods are needed urgently.
B:我不能保證,但我會盡量想想辦法。
B:I can't make any promise,but I'll see what I can do.
恐怕你們的價格偏高。
I'm afraid I find your price is rather on the high side.
A:恐怕你們的價格偏高。
A:I'm afraid I find your price is rather on the high side.
B:聽你這麼說,我很遺憾。其實20美元一打我們賺不到什麼錢。
B:I'm sorry to hear that. As a matter of fact,20 dollars per dozen leave us with only a small profit margin.
我很明白你所擔心的問題。
I understand your concern.
你們的產品優於其他競爭者的地方在哪兒?
How's your product better than the competitors?
A:你們的產品優於其他競爭者的地方在哪兒?
A:How’s your product better than the competitors?
B:在同樣的價格下,我們可以提供更好的產品質量。
B:We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors product
您看應該多少錢?
What price do you have in mind?
A:您看應該多少錢?
A:What price do you have in mind?
B:130 美元怎麼樣?
B:How about 130 American dollars?
我來詢問電影放映機價格多少錢?
I’m here to ask you about the movie projector. What’s the price range?
A:我來詢問電影放映機價格多少錢?
A:I’m here to ask you about the movie projector. What’s the price range?
B:起價大約100美元,直至200美元不等。
B:They start at around one hundred dollars and go up to two hundred dollars.
這是批發價還是零售價?
Are these prices wholesale or retail?
A:這是批發價還是零售價?
A:Are these prices wholesale or retail?
B:當然是批發價。
B:Wholesale,of course.
長期購買,你們優惠嗎?
Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?
A:長期購買,你們優惠嗎?
A:Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?
B:是的,我們確實這樣做。通常的數目是5%左右,但那還要根據訂貨的多少來定。
B:Yes,we do indeed. Our usual figure is around 5% ,but that depends on the size of the order.
你說你們是什麼公司?
What is it your company does?
A:你說你們是什麼公司?
A:What is it your company does?
B:我們公司製造電器產品。
B:Our company makes electronic equipment.
我們公司的產品在操作上比其他公司的簡單。
Our products are easier to operate than those of are competitors.
A:我們公司的產品在操作上比其他公司的簡單。
A:Our products are easier to operate than those of are competitors.
B:你能詳細說明一下嗎?
B:Would you please explain it in detail?
交貨必須和這裏展示的樣品相符。
Your delivery must be up to sample.
A:交貨必須和這裏展示的樣品相符。
A:Your delivery must be up to sample.
B:當然了。“重合同、守信用”是我們經營業務的原則。
B:Certainly. It's our principle in business to "honor the contract and keep our promise".
勝任
be up to
我想先看一下樣品。
I would like to see the samples first.
A:我想先看一下樣品。
A:I would like to see the samples first.
B:好的。這是今年出口的最新款式。
B:OK. This is the newest export item for this year.
因爲我們賣的是量,所以低價就給你們。
Because we deal in volume,low prices are passed on to you.
量,大量
volume(n.)
我們節省固定成本,所以價格可以這麼好。
Our savings on overhead costs are what make our prices so competitive.
固定成本
overhead cost
我們的產品具備你所需要的各項特色。
Our product has all the features you need.
我們的產品在國際市場很具競爭力。
Our product is competitive in the international market.
這項產品在國內很暢銷。
This product is doing very well domestically.
合乎國內地
domestically(adv.)
這是我們最新開發出來的產品。
This is our most recently developed product.
This is our most newly developed product.
我們的價格在市場上經得起考驗。
Our price can meet any competition in the market.
本公司服務最可靠,交貨最迅速。
Our service is most dependable and our shipment is always the quickest.
我們的產品優於競爭對手的產品,但我們可以以同樣的價格銷售。
Our product is over and above rival's product,and yet we're able to sell it at the same price.
競爭者,對手
rival (n.)