當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第58期:參加展會

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第58期:參加展會

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.03W 次

第58期:參加展會

When is the deadline for registration?
登記參展的期限是什麼時候?

A:When is the deadline for registration?
A:登記參展的期限是什麼時候?
B:It's in Beijing on March the 27th and 28th.
B:商展的時間是3月27日、28曰在紐約展出。

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第58期:參加展會

Where do I send the registration form that was in the paper,and the money?
報上的這個登記卡還有參展的錢,我要寄到什麼地方呢?

A:Where do I send the registration form that was in the paper, and the money?
A:報上的這個登記卡還有參展的錢,我要寄到什麼地方呢?
B: To the address that appears on the bottom of the form.
B:寄到表格底下的那個地址。

How large is the space that costs $ 100?
100美元的位子有多大?

A:How large is the space that costs $100?
A:100 美元的位子有多大?
B:It is 2x3,big enough for a small table.
B:大概是2尺長、3尺寬,足夠放一個小桌子。

The signed copy reserving you a space will be notarized and then mailed to you.
預約參展位子的簽名原件,會做公證後再寄給您。

A:The signed copy reserving you a space will be notarized and then mailed to you.
A:預約參展位子的簽名原件,會做公證後再寄給您。
B:OK. My check should be arriving any day.
B:好的。我寄出的支票,你、們應該很快就會收到。
notarize(vt.)
證明,確認

Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?
有沒有辦法幫我們找一個較靠近中間的位子呢?

A:Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?
A:有沒有辦法幫我們找一個較靠近中間的位子呢?
B:Yes. They cost more,though.
B:可以。不過會比較貴。

Have we booked our site at the exhibition center?
我們在展覽中心的場地預訂好了嗎?

A:Have we booked our site at the exhibition center?
A:我們在展覽中心的場地預訂好了嗎?
B:Yes,we did that two weeks ago.
B:我們兩個星期前就預訂好了。

Do we have to construct the stands ourselves?
我們必須自己搭建展臺嗎?

A:Do we have to construct the stands ourselves?
A:我們必須自己搭建展臺嗎?
B:No,we hire a firm of contractors that specialize in this kind of work.
B:不,我們僱傭一家專門從事這項工作的承包商公司。

What sort of amenities are we thinking of?
我們考慮使用哪些設施?
amenities (n.)
(康樂)設施

Suppose someone turns up whose language none of us can speak?
假如出現有人說我們都不慷的語言怎麼辦?

A:Suppose someone turns up whose language none of us can speak?
A:假如出現有人說我們都不懂的語言怎麼辦?
B:In that case,we'll have to use the interpreting service at the center.
B:如果那樣的話,我們就只好使用展覽中心的翻譯服務
turn up( v.)
出現

How should we get people to come to our booth?
我們應怎樣吸引客戶到攤位來?

A:How should we get people to come to our booth?
A:我們應怎樣吸引客戶到攤位來?
B:We should have a presentation every thirty minutes.
B:我們應該每30分鐘舉辦一個展示會。

Will you please tell us about the exhibit?
請你給我們講一講那件展品,好嗎?

A:Will you please tell us about the exhibit?
A:請你給我們講一講那件展品,好嗎?
B:The stand-attendant will show you the equipment in operation.
B:講解員會給你們表演操作那套設備的。

I will be sending free samples to everyone that attended the trade show.
我會給每一個參觀商品展覽會的人寄免費樣品。

A:I will be sending free samples to everyone that attended the trade show.
A:我會給每一個參觀商品展覽會的人寄免費樣品。
B:That will be good. Then,I could see how it works for our sales.
B:那太好了,我可以看看是否能對我們的銷售有所幫助。

Does it sell well?
銷售好嗎?

A:Does it sell well?
A:銷售好嗎?
B:Business activity is brisk,and the deals concluded at the fair exceed half a billion US dollars.
B:商業洽談非常踊躍,成交額已超過5億美元
The pavilion is designed in traditional Chinese style.
展區按中國傳統的風格設計。
pavilion(n.)
(供公共娛樂或展覽等用的)輕便臨時建築;展臺,展區
Relevant literature and publicity materials are supplied at the fair.
展覽會上提供有關的資料和宣傳品。
We hope that our exhibits can be disposed of locally after the fair comes to an end.
希望我們的展品在博覽會後能在當地出售。
be disposed of
出售