當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第52期:贈送禮物

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第52期:贈送禮物

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.17W 次

第52期:贈送禮物

這是我們公司送給您的禮物。
Here's a present for you from our corporation.


For example:
A: Here's a present for you from our corporation.
這是我們公司送給您的禮物。
B: Well, this is a surprise. It's very kind of you.
這真沒想到,太感謝了。

希望它將幫助您回憶起我們在一起的日子。
I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.

For example:
A: I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.
希望它將幫助您回憶起我們在一起的日子。
B: It certainly will. Thank you.
當然會的。謝謝你們。

只是點小意思,作個紀念
It's just a little something to remember me by.

For example:
A: It's very nice of you, but I wouldn't think of accepting it.
多謝你了。我怎麼能夠要呢?
B: Do take it. It's just a little something to remember me by.
真的拿着吧,只是點小意思,作個紀念。

難道你要我把它帶回去嗎?
You don't want me to take this back with me?

For example:
A: You don't want me to take this back with me?
難道你要我把它帶回去嗎?
B: Really,I couldn't take it, but thank you just the same.
我真的不能要。不過,還是非常感謝你。

這是給您的禮物,請收下。
This is a present for you. Please.
This is a gift for you. Please.
This is for you. Please.

For example:
A: This is a present for you. Please.這是給您的禮物,請收下。
B: You don't have to do that, Mary.瑪麗,您不必這樣做。

我可以打開嗎?
May I open it?

For example:
A: May I open it?我可以打開嗎?
B: Yes, of course.當然可以。

這是我老總給您的。
Here's something for you from my director.

For example:
A: Here's something for you from my director.這是我老總給您的。
B: Your director is so considerate.你老總很周到。

這是我送給您妻子的小禮物,請笑納。
Please accept this small gift for your wife.

For example:
A: Please accept this small gift for your wife.
這是我送給您妻子的小禮物,請笑納。
B: Thank you. She's sure to like it.謝謝,相信她也一定喜歡。

請收下這個小禮物,是我們公司的一點兒紀念品。
Please accept this little present as a souvenir from our company.

很高興您這麼喜歡這個禮物。
I'm so glad you like my present.

For example:
A: I'm so glad you like my present.很高興您這麼喜歡這個禮物。
B: Yes, I do. Thank you very much.我真的喜歡。非常感謝。

我有一件小禮品要送給你,希望您能喜歡。
Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.

For example:
A: Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.
我有一件小禮品要送給你,希望您能喜歡。
B: Thank you. It's lovely!謝謝您。真是精美極了 !

我從中國帶來的土特產。
Here is a local speciality from China.

For example:
A: Here is a local speciality from China.這是我從中國帶來的土特產。
B: Don't be so polite.您太客氣了。

只是一點兒心意。
It is just a thought.

For example:
A: It is just a thought.只是一點兒心意。
B: Thanks a lot.太謝謝您了。

不知您是不是喜歡?
I wonder if you like it?

For example:
A: I wonder if you like it?
不知您是不是喜歡?
B: How beautiful the silk is! Thank you indeed.
這麼漂亮的絲巾呀,真是太謝謝了。

謝謝送給我這麼漂亮的禮物。
Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.

For example:
A: Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.
謝謝送給我這麼漂亮的禮物。
B: You are welcome.
不用客氣。

您猜我今天收到什麼?
Guess what I got today.

我想送小禮物給您,慶祝您高升。
I would like to send you a little gift for your promotion.

您比較喜歡什麼?
What do you prefer?

請您收下。
Please accept it.
Won't you accept it?
Would you please accept it?

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第52期:贈送禮物