當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第48期:到機場接外賓

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第48期:到機場接外賓

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

第48期:到機場接外賓

旅途愉快嗎?
How was your flight?

How was your travel?

For example:
A: How was your flight? 旅途愉快嗎?
B: Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,謝謝你。

格林先生,請讓我介紹一下孫先生。
Mr. Green,allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.

For example:
A: Mr. Green, allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.
格林先生,請讓我介紹一下孫先生。
B: It's certainly a pleasure to meet you.認識你真是我的榮幸。

你的行李就這麼多嗎?
Your luggage is all here?

For example:
A: Your luggage is all here? 你的行李就這麼多嗎?
B: Yes.對,就這些。

旅途中很舒服。
The travel was comfortable.

你打算在這裏待多久?
How long do you intend to stay?

For example:
A: How long do you intend to stay? 你打算在這裏呆多久?
B: About three weeks.大約3個星期。

我來給您提箱子吧。
Let me take your cases.

For example:
A: Let me take your cases.我來給您提箱子吧。
B: They are a bit heavy. I can take one myself.
這些有點兒重。我自己可以提一隻。

我幫你提行李好嗎?
Can I help you with your baggage?

For example:
A: Can I help you with your baggage? 我幫你提行李好嗎?
B: Please don't bother. I'm sure I can manage.
不用麻煩,我確定提得動。

歡迎你到中國來。
Welcome to China.

久仰大名。
I know you very well by reputation.
I've heard so much about you.

For example:
A: I'm glad you recognize me.我很高興你能認出我。
B: I know you very well by reputation.久仰大名。
reputation(n.)名譽,名聲

是瓦特先生要我代表他來接你的。
Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.

For example:
A: Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you 是瓦特先生要我代表他來接你的。
B: I'm very glad to have the opportunity to meet you.
我很高興有機會同你見面。
in one's place 代表某人

對不起。先生。請問您是史密斯先生嗎?
Pardon me,sir. Are you Mr. Smith?

For example:
A: Pardon me, sir. Are you Mr. Smith?
對不起。先生。請問您是史密斯先生嗎?
B: Yes, l am. And you must be Mr. Wang.
是的,我就是,你一定是王先生吧。

希望你能在旅館住得愉快。
I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.

For example:
A: I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.
希望你能在旅館住得愉快。
B: Thank you for arranging this.謝謝你的安排。

旅行用了多長時間?
How long is the trip? 

你適應時差了嗎?
Are you adjusted to the time difference?
be adjust to 習慣……

我把車開過來,請稍等。
I'll bring my car here, so please wait a moment.

請稍等。我打電話到車庫通知他們。
Just a moment. I'll phone the garage.

我去叫計程車
Let me call a taxi.
Let me get a taxi.

請上後座。
Please get in the back.

我幫您把行李放在車後的行李箱。
Let me put your bags in the trunk.

我來問問前臺吧。
I'll ask the front desk.

你介意與別人同住一個房間嗎?
Do you mind sharing a room with other people?

如果是雙人間您介意嗎?
Would you mind a double room?

請在旅館大廳等我,好嗎?
Would you wait in the lobby?

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第48期:到機場接外賓