當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第53期:商務拜訪

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第53期:商務拜訪

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.71W 次

第53期:商務拜訪

對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?
Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?


For example:
A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?
B: Yes, what can I do for you?是的,有什麼事能幫您嗎?

我來自BBS貿易公司。
I'm from BBS Trade Company.

For example:
A: I'm from BBS Trade Company.我來自 BBS 貿易公司。
B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.
歡迎光臨我們公司。我負責出口業務。

我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。
I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

For example:
A: I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations
with your corporation.
我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。
B: We'd be very glad to do so.我們很高興這樣做。
establish business relation 建立業務關係

請問有何事?
Is there anything I can help you with?

For example:
A: Is there anything I can help you with?請問有何事?
B: I would like to see your general manager to introduce our new products.
我要見你們總經理,介紹我們的新產品。

我只是順便來看看你。
I just dropped in to say hello.

For example:
A: Hi,Mr. Henry! Come in,please.你好,亨利先生。裏邊請。
B: I just dropped in to say hello.我只是順便來看看你。
drop in順便拜訪

我希望不會耽誤你的工作。
I hope I'm not keeping you from your work.

您不忙嗎?
Aren't you busy?

For example:
A: Aren't you busy? 您不忙嗎?
B: No, of course not. Come in, please.不,一點兒也不忙。請進。

布萊克先生在家嗎?
Is Mr. Blake at home?
Is Mr. Blake in?

For example:
A: Is Mr. Blake at home?布萊克先生在家嗎?
B: Yes, sir. He is in,是的,先生,他在。

請問貴姓?
Whom shall I announce?
What name shall I say?

你是想見張先生嗎?
Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?

For example:
A: Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?你是想見張先生嗎?
B: Yes, if he is free.是的,如果他有空的話。

我有重要的事情談。
I've got something very important to talk about.

我相信我們從前沒見過面。
I don't believe we've met before.

For example:
A: I don't believe we've met before.我相信我們從前沒見過面。
B: No, I don't think we have.是的,我想是沒有。

關於我們的業務,您建議我應該跟誰談?
Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

For example:
A: Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?
關於我們的業務,您建議我應該跟誰談?
B: Actually, the woman who does our purchasing is in a meeting now.
事實上,幫我們做採購的那位女士正在開會。

您一向好嗎?
How have you been?

For example:
A: How have you been? 您一向好嗎?
B: Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝。那您呢?

看起來我們有很多共同之處。
It seems that we have a lot in common.

For example:
A: It seems that we have a lot in common.看起來我們有很多共同之處。
B: Yes. We should get together for lunch some time.
是的。我們應該找個時間聚聚,一起吃午餐。
in common共同之處

要麻煩您時,我會記得您。
I just might take you up on that.

For example:
A: If you need anything else,just let me know.
如果您要什麼的話,請告訴我。
B: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.
謝謝。要麻煩您時,我會記得您。

我有一個很好的產品想要給您看一看。
I have a very exciting new product to show you.

您好。您看起來很面熟。
Hello. You look familiar.

For example:
A: Hello. You look familiar.您好。您看起來很面熟。
B: You do too! I'm Nancy Lin.您看起也很面熟!我是林南茜。

您不用自我介紹。
No need to introduce yourself.

For example:
A: Mr. Wang, I am BaiXue from NHK Television Station,
王先生,我是NHK電視臺的白雪。
B: No need to introduce yourself. I watch you on TV all the time.
您不用自我介紹。我在電視上經常看到您。

他告訴過我您會來拜訪。
He told me you would be calling.

For example:
A: My name is Nancy Mr. Robert Wu referred me to you.
我的名字是林南茜。是吳先生介紹我來的。
B: Yes. He told me you would be calling.
是的。他告訴過我您會來拜訪。

這個職務我剛接,所以我想來拜訪,介紹自己。
I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

For example:
A: I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.
這個職務我剛接,所以我想來拜訪,介紹自己。
B: Oh you're replacing Robert? 喔,您是接羅勃特的位置?

我一直盼望着這次旅行,真感謝您的邀請。
I have been looking forward to this trip. It's very good of you to invite me.

歡迎光臨。很高興你們能來。
Welcome. Glad you could make it.

For example:
A: Welcome. Glad you could make it.歡迎光臨。很高興你們能來。
B: Thank you for asking us.謝謝你們的邀請。

我想會見負責採購的人。
I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

A: I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.
我想會見負責採購的人。
B: Good morning, I'm Paul Lennon, in charge of our Purchasing Section.
早安,我叫保羅•藍儂,負責本公司的採購部。
in charge of 負責

我可以留下這份小冊子嗎?
Can I keep this brochure?

For example:
A: Can I keep this brochure?我可以留下這份小冊子嗎?
B: Of course.當然可以。

你們經營什麼呢?
What do you have?

For example:
A: What do you have? 你們經營什麼呢?
B: We specialize in power saws and drills.我們專門經營電鍋和電鑽。

你帶了樣品來嗎?
Do you have any samples with you?

For example:
A: Do you have any samples with you?你帶了樣品來嗎?
B: Yes. Here you are.有的。這就是。
sample 樣品

你說你從事的行業是什麼?
What did you say your line of business is?

For example:
A: What did you say your line of business is?
你說你從事的行業是什麼?
B: Textiles.紡織品。

你願意看一下這個嗎?
Would you like to have a look at this one?

A: Would you like to have a look at this one? 你願意看一下這個嗎?
B: Yes, let me see what you have.好的,讓我看一下你的貨。

我要告辭了。
I must say good-bye.

For example:
A: I must say good-bye.我要告辭了。
B: I will give you a call to follow up next week.
下個星期我再跟您打個電話看看。

我想什麼時候去拜訪你。
I'd like to come and see you sometime. I'd like to come and visit you sometime.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第53期:商務拜訪