當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:面試結果

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:面試結果

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54W 次

第20期:面試結果

我還是不能僱傭你。
I have to say I can’t offer you the job.


For example:
A: I have to say I can't offer you the job.我還是不能僱傭你。
B: That's all right. Thank you for your time.
沒關係,謝謝您花費時間來面試我。

你有問題要問嗎?
Do you have any questions you want to ask?
Is there anything you want to know?

For example:
A: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你有問題要問
B: When will I know your decision?我何時能知道你們的決定?

現在我們還不能給你答覆。
We can't let you know our decision.

For example:
A: We can't let you know our decision.現在我們還不能給你答覆。
B: I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.
我會耐心等待您的決定。

我們如何把結果通知你呢?
How can we contact you about our decision?
How can we notify you about our decision?

For example:
A: How can we contact you about our decision?
我們如何把結果通知你呢?
B: You can reach me in my office at this number 88684776 during the day.
你可以在白天打電話到我辦公室,號碼是88684776。
B: You can call me at my home at 88219289 in the evening.
你可以晚上打電話88219289到我家。
B: You can reach me any time at your convenience by dialing 65239913.
你可以在方便的時候隨時撥65239913找我。
B: You'd better call me over my mobile phone.你最好撥打我的手機。
B: You'd better E-mail it to me.你最好發電郵給我。

我可以打電話到你辦公室嗎?
May I call you at your office?

For example:
A: May I call you at your office?我可以打電話到你辦公室嗎?
B: Yes,please. My telephone number is 66576543.
可以,我的電話號碼是66576543。

我們怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?
How can we get in touch with you?
How can we reach you? How can we contact you?

For example:
A: How can we get in touch with you?我們怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?
B: My office phone number and phone number are in my resume.
我辦公室和家裏的電話號碼都在我的簡歷裏。
get in touch with sb.和某人取得聯繫

如果有需要可以跟我聯繫。
Please call me if necessary.

我們用電子郵件還是電話通知你呢?
Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?

For example:
A: Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
我們用電子郵件還是電話通知你呢?
B: Either will do.都可以。
B: By mail,please.通過郵件。
B: By telephone,please.通過電話。

我的郵遞地址和以前一樣。
My postal address remains the same.

你有手機嗎?
Do you have a mobile phone?

For example:
A: Do you have a mobile phone?你有手機嗎?
B: Not yet. Maybe I should tell you my E-mail address.
目前沒有,或許我可以告訴你我的電子郵箱。

我希望能儘快聽到你的消息。
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

For example:
A:If we decide to employ you,we will tell you the result by E-mail.
假如我們決定錄用你的話,就會給你發送電子郵件。
B:I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
我希望能儘快聽到你的消息。

出去的時候,請您叫下一位應試者進來。
Send the next candidate in on your way out,please.

真希望您的答覆對我有利。
I do hope that the answer will be favorable.

面試完了。請等候我們的通知。
That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.

For example:
A:That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
面試完了。請等候我們的通知。
B:I will wait for your reply.我會等着面試結果。

謝謝你對這份工作的興趣,祝你好運。
Thank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.

For example:
A:hank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.
謝謝你對這份工作的興趣,祝你好運。
B:I'm grateful for your time. Bye-bye.
佔用了您的時間,我深表感謝。再見。

那好,就到這兒吧。
All right. I think that will do for now.

For example:
A:All right. I think that will do for now.那好,就到這兒吧。
B:I hope you'll consider me for the job.我希望您可以考慮我。

那您就等我們的通知吧。
Just wait for us to contact you.

For example:
A:我現在該要做什麼呢?
Is there anything I should do now?
B:那您就等我們的通知吧。
Just wait for us to contact you.

會很快通知嗎?
Will it be soon?

For example:
A:Will it be soon?很快就會通知嗎?
B:In about four to five days.大概要四五天吧。

您對這個職位以及我們公司有什麼要問的嗎?
Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?

For example:
A: Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?
您對這個職位以及我們公司有什麼要問的嗎?
B:Yes. What is the make-up of your sales department now, and how
many new salespeople are you planning to hire?
是的,你們銷售部的構成情況如何?你們計劃僱用多少新的銷售人員

你們電腦公司是否對僱員進行定期業務評估?
Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?

For example:
A:Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?
你們電腦公司是否對僱員進行定期業務評估?
B:Yes,we do.是的,我們是這樣做的。

我還不能確定您就是這個職位的最佳人選。
I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.

For example:
A:I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.
我還不能確定您就是這個職位的最佳人選。
B:That sounds fair to me.聽起來我還是有希望的。

我會和同事們商量後在幾天內答覆你。
I'll talk it over with my colleagues and get back to you in a few days.

我的曰常工作是什麼呢?
What would my daily duties be?

For example:
A:What would my daily duties be?我的曰常工作是什麼呢?
B:Support work, mainly.大體上都是一些助理事務。

試用期是多長?
How long is a trial period?

For example:
A:How long is a trial period?試用期是多長?
B:Three months. 3 個月。

你能在星期一上班嗎?
Could you start on Monday?

For example:
A: Could you start on Monday?你能在星期一上班嗎?
B: I can't start next Monday. There're a few personal things I have to take care of. Would Thursday be alright?
我不能在星期一上班,我有些個人事務需要處理,星期四可以嗎?

對不起,我沒有什麼要問的了。
I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.

For example:
A: Any questions about the job?對這份工作有沒有問題?
B: I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.對不起,我沒有什麼要問的了。

我不會讓您失望的。
I won't let you down.
let sb. down使某人失望

我確信我就是貴公司要找的人。
I really do believe I'm the person for you.

For example:
A: I really do believe I'm the person for you.
我確信我就是貴公司要找的人。
B: I hope so. Good-bye.希望如此。再見。

順便問一下,需要我提供別的嗎?
In the meantime, is there any other information I can provide?

For example:
A: In the meantime,is there any other information I can provide?
順便問一下,需要我提供別的嗎?
B: We will need your resume, two photographs and a list of the article catalogs you have worked on previously.
我們需要你的履歷表,兩張照片和你以前的文章目錄。

是該結束我們談話的時候了,你有什麼問題嗎?
It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?

For example:
A: It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?
是該結束我們談話的時候了,你有什麼問題嗎?
B: Ok. What hours would I work?好的,上班時間是什麼時候?

貴單位什麼時候能與我簽約?
When will you make me sign the contract?

For example:
A: When will you make me sign the contract?
貴單位什麼時候能與我簽約?
B: It is probably in the late of April.簽約期限大約在 4月下旬。

我們先要體檢,然後還要政審,最後再簽約。
We must have a health check-up first,then examine your political record and finally sign a contract.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:面試結果