當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:建立長久商務關係

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:建立長久商務關係

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

Establish long-term business relations

外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:建立長久商務關係
建立長久商務關係

A:Tell me. Mr. do you suggest if we establish long term business relations?

A:告訴我,韓先生,關於我們建立長久的商務關係,您有何建議?

B:Surely it's a sound idea. Mr. Joey. But I have a few questions for you first.

B:喬伊先生,這肯定是個不錯的主意,只是我想先問您幾個問題。

A:I am all ears.

A:我在聽。

B:First, can I know something about your financial situations?

B:首先您公司的財務狀況,我能瞭解一下嗎?

A:Sure. As for our financial sitation ,you can inquire about them in the national bank. They handle all our financial documents.

A:我們的財務問題您可以到國家銀行去查詢,我們的一切賬務都由它處理:

B:Thank you. And how is your business in the clothing business circle?

B:謝謝,另外,貴公司在服裝業的營業情況如何?

A:A very good question. It's very honorable for me to tell you that our business relations cover all over the world and they all have very good business reputation.

A:這個問題問得好。我非常榮幸的告訴您,我們的業務遍佈世界各地,而且都有良好的商業信譽。

B:Then what do you deal with?

B:業務範圍呢?

A:We deal with kid's clothing, women's clothing ,and men's clothing. You name it we deal with it.

A:我們經營童裝,女裝、男裝、您能說出的服裝我們都經營。

B:That's nice. They provided us with covenient choice.

B:這相當好,這給我們提供了方便的選擇。

A:As for the regular customers,we have some favorable terms for.

A:對於老客戶,我們提供優惠。

B:I'd like to hear that.

B:我想聽聽。

A:For the substantial regular customers, we offer 5% commissions.

A:對於大宗型客戶,我們提供5%的提成優惠。

B:That sounds attractive, all right,how about that we sign a one year contract?

B:這聽起來很誘人。好吧,我們先訂一年的合同怎樣?

A:Fabulous. I will get the contract ready shortly.

A:好極了,我馬上把合同準備好。