當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第195期:建立關係網(5)

職場英文口語 第195期:建立關係網(5)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.89K 次

Here's my business card should you want to call.

職場英文口語 第195期:建立關係網(5)
這是我的名片,你可以給我打電話。

So, some good work by Anna but there's more networking to be done.

安娜乾得很好,但還要多建立一些關係網。

A conference is a good place for networking and for catching up with your boss, too.

會議是建立關係網的好地方,也是和你的領導交談的好地方。

Let's find out how Paul is getting on with Mr Socrates. It's a tough economic climate Paul.

讓我們看看保羅和蘇格拉底先生聊的怎麼樣了。保羅,現在經濟形勢很艱難。

We're already cutting out cookies in management meetings. Oh, gosh.

我們已經在管理會議上取消了餅乾供應。上帝。

And now we're cutting staff. We've already lost Rachel – my favourite Sales Executive.

現在我們要裁員了。我們已經失去了瑞秋,我最喜歡的銷售助理。

Ah yes, well, she was stealing the pens. Pens can be replaced but not people like her. Well…

是的,她偷筆。鋼筆可以再買,但她這樣的人就一去不再有了。那麼……

But now it's time to reduce your team Paul – share the pain. Are you sure? Absolutely.

但現在輪到你的隊伍裁員了,保羅,分擔痛苦。你確定嗎?當然。

By my calculations you need to be rid of one member of staff.

據我的計算,你要裁掉一名員工。

Oh… well let's not tell the team until we've had the awards Paul. But it's in your hands to sort this out. Crumbs!

等到頒獎典禮之後再告訴成員吧。好的,保羅,但是要你來解決這件事。哎!

Ah yes, Tip Top Trading could be about to win a prestigious award but how will this bad news go down with the team?

是的,Tip Top Trading 可能將要贏得一項大獎,但這個壞消息要怎麼傳達給團隊呢?

And what is Paul going to do? Find out next time on English at Work.

保羅要怎麼做?下次在職場英語裏揭曉。