當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第155期:健康安全(1)

職場英文口語 第155期:健康安全(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.08W 次

Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where Tom has taken a tumble.

職場英文口語 第155期:健康安全(1)
歡迎回到Tip Top Trading,湯姆在這裏跌倒了。

He was trying to catch a mouse but tripped over.

他在捉老鼠的時候跌倒了。

Can Anna help soothe the pain?

安娜能夠撫慰傷痛嗎?

Let's find out.

讓我們去看看。

Ooh… oww… ouch. My arm really hurts.

哎呦,我的胳膊好疼。

What's all this noise about?

怎麼這麼吵?

It's Tom.

是湯姆。

He's had an accident – tripped over a mouse – I mean tripped over trying to catch a mouse.

他出了點意外,被老鼠絆倒了,我是說在捉老鼠時絆倒了。

Golly gosh. Are you OK Tom?

上帝。你還好嗎,湯姆?

I dunno. I think I've broken something.

我不知道,我想我有什麼地方摔斷了。

Your pencil I think!

我想是你的筆!

Just sit there at my desk and I'll go and call a first-aider.

坐在我的工位上,我去叫急救人員

Anna, you're going to have to fill in one of those Health and Safety reports.

安娜,你得去填一些健康安全報告

Oh really? Do we have to?

真的嗎?一定要嗎?

It's procedure and it's the law – it's got to be done.

這是程序也是規定,必須這樣。

Now Tom, would a biscuit make you feel better?

湯姆,來點餅乾會好受一些。

Health and Safety is important in the workplace.

健康安全在辦公場所尤爲重要。

The office needs to be a safe place to work in, but accidents do happen and that's when you have to report it.

辦公室應該是一個安全的工作場所,但意外時有發生,這時就需要上報。