職場英文口語 第145期:員工紀律(1)
Hello and welcome back to Tip Top Trading.
你們好,歡迎回到Tip Top Trading。New recruit Rachel has been making life difficult for Anna; she's been making some bad business decisions.
新成員瑞秋讓安娜的工作難上加難,她做了一些差勁的商業決定。Let's find out how Anna can save the day.
讓我們看看安娜如何轉危爲安。
Right, we've definitely got to do something about Rachel… definitely… only, I'm a bit busy at the moment.
好,我們肯定要對瑞秋採取措施了,肯定的,只是我現在有點忙。Sorting out your dinner date are you Tom? !
處理你的晚餐約會嗎,湯姆?So Anna, have you spoken to Paul about this?
安娜,你跟保羅談過嗎?Yes I have, but he didn't do anything.
是的,我說了,但是他什麼也沒做。Hmm, well he is your boss so I think you've got to speak to him again.
他是你的老闆,我想你應該再跟他說一說。Take him some biscuits, that might get his attention.
給他帶點餅乾,這會引起他的注意的。Well, I'll try
我會試試的。Oh and keep notes so you have a record of your conversation.
做好筆記,這樣你就有談話記錄了。Denise, you're amazing.
丹尼斯,你太好了。But where have the pens gone to?
但是筆都去哪了?