當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第148期:員工紀律(4)

職場英文口語 第148期:員工紀律(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.96W 次

This may lead to disciplinary action but it may be for the best.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第148期:員工紀律(4)
這可能會導致懲罰性的措施,但這是出於好意。

Oh it's all very serious but I suppose I've got to do it.

這太嚴肅了,但我想我不得不做。

Good luck!

祝你好運!

Anna! Darling! What's wrong?

安娜!親愛的!怎麼了?

I saw Paul and he said you're in a bit of a mood.

我看到保羅了,他說你心情不好。

It's not a mood Rachel.

不是心情的問題,瑞秋。

Can we talk please…now?

我們現在能談談嗎?

Yeah. Yeah sure.

當然。

Let's sit here, shall we – not in that chair – that's my favourite.

讓我們坐這裏好嗎,不是那個椅子,那是我最喜歡坐的。

Rachel, I wanted to let you know that you've made some serious mistakes.

瑞秋,我想讓你知道,你犯了嚴重的錯誤。

You have really upset our new client – and you think it's ok to sell second hand plastic oranges.

你惹怒了我們的新客戶,你認爲給他們二手塑料橙子沒關係。

Calm down.

冷靜

It's business, darling.

這是生意,親愛的。

It's not good business Rachel.

這不是好生意,瑞秋。

These mistakes cannot happen again.

這些錯誤不能再犯了。

If they do I will have to take matters higher and it could result in disciplinary action.

如果再犯,我會向上級反應,這會導致懲罰性的措施。

Oh! You're quite scary for a short girl.

你這小個子姑娘還挺會嚇人啊。

That was unnecessary!

這太沒必要了!

But well done Anna for keeping cool and calm in a difficult situation.

但是幹得好安娜,在這種困境中保持冷靜。

Let's hope Rachel has got the message.

希望瑞秋能明白你的意思。

Here is a reminder of the phrases you could use when giving someone a verbal warning…

這些是當你給某人口頭警告時會用到的表達。