當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第140期:對付棘手員工(4)

職場英文口語 第140期:對付棘手員工(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.96W 次

So Anna has expressed her concerns to Paul, the boss.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第140期:對付棘手員工(4)
安娜對她的老闆保羅說了她的擔心。

It's up to him to investigate.

輪到他去調查了。

As long as you have a fair reason to complain about a difficult member of staff, these are some of the phrases you could use.

只要你有合理的理由抱怨一個棘手的員工,這些表達方式你就會用得到。

I'm concerned that she's made a mistake that might affect the business.

我擔心她做了錯事,這可能會影響生意。

She's not pulling her weight.

她沒有盡力完成份內的工作。

I'm finding it very difficult to work with her.

我發現很難和她一起工作。

I wonder how Paul is going to handle the situation?

我好奇保羅將如何處理這個情況。

Ah, there you are Rachel. Nice cappuccino?

你在這兒,瑞秋。卡布奇諾不錯吧?

Could you step in to my office for a moment… I'd like a word.

你能來我辦公室一下嗎……有點話要談談。

Ya, sure.

當然。

Ooh, I wonder what that's all about.

我想知道是什麼事。

Do you know Anna?

你知道嗎,安娜?

Hmm, no idea.

不知道。

She's probably going to get a promotion and a pay rise… and a custard cream!

她可能升職加薪了,還吃了一塊蛋奶奶油餅乾!

Thanks Paul, ciao.

謝謝,保羅,再見。

What a great guy he is.

他真是一個好人。

Such a great sense of humour!

多麼好的幽默感!

Looks like we're doing some good work Anna!

看來我們工作做的不錯,安娜!

Wwwhat? !

什麼?!

Oh Anna. I'm not sure Paul has really sorted out your concerns.

安娜,我不確定保羅真的解決了你的擔憂。

But don't worry, we're here to help you out.

但別擔心,我們來幫你解決。

See you next time on English at Work. Bye!

下期職場英語見,再見!