當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第139期:對付棘手員工(3)

職場英文口語 第139期:對付棘手員工(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.34W 次

And you could say "I'm finding it very difficult to work with this person."

職場英文口語 第139期:對付棘手員工(3)
你可以說“我發現很難和這個人一起工作。”

Right. I'll try.

好的,我試試。

There's Paul now… Paul, could I have a word please?

保羅來了,保羅,我能跟你說幾句話嗎?

Of course, Anna. Let's go in my office.

當然了,安娜。去我的辦公室吧。

Now, how can I help?

我能幫你做什麼?

Err, well, it's Rachel.

是關於瑞秋。

Yes, amazing woman. Mr Socrates' favourite.

是的,出色的女性,蘇格拉底先生的最佳員工。

I know… but I'm finding it difficult to work with her.

我知道,但我發現很難和她一起工作。

Oh why's that?

爲什麼這麼說?

I'm a bit concerned that she's made a mistake and it might affect our business.

我有點擔心她做了錯事,這可能會影響我們的生意。

Golly gosh. Really? ! Why's that?

上帝。真的嗎?爲什麼這麼說?

Well, she's ordered second-hand oranges for our new client in France.

她定了二手橙子給我們的法國新客戶。

That's marvellous… isn't it?

這太棒了,不是嗎?

Well, I asked her not to.

我讓她別這麼做。

They wanted lemons… new Imperial Lemons.

他們想要檸檬,新型皇家檸檬。

Ah… not so marvellous. Anything else?

並不這麼好。還有什麼?

Well, speaking personally, I don't think she's pulling her weight.

就個人來說,我認爲她沒有做好份內的工作。

She doesn't seem to do any work and just keeps going out to buy cappuccinos.

她似乎什麼工作也沒做,只是出去買卡布奇諾。

Well, that's just not on.

這太讓人無法接受了。

Look Anna, I will look into this straight away and see if I can sort this out.

安娜,我會馬上調查的,看看我能否解決。

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

謝謝你提醒我。

Now, I think you've earned a custard cream.

我想你可以來個蛋奶奶油餅乾。