當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第130期:向老闆彙報情況(3)

職場英文口語 第130期:向老闆彙報情況(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.94W 次

Well, don't call him Attila the Hun!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">職場英文口語 第130期:向老闆彙報情況(3)
不要叫他匈奴王阿提拉!

Think before you call him: It's good news – you've closed the deal and the contract is signed.

給他打電話前先想想:這是好消息,你達成了交易並且簽了合同

We need to proceed with the order as quickly as possible.

我們需要儘快繼續推進訂單。

And say, I'm committed to getting the order delivered on time.

並且說,我已經承諾按時發送訂單了。

But if you need help, ask for it.

但如果你需要幫助,儘管說。

OK I will.

好,我會的。

It's ringing…

通了。

Hello?

你好?

Hi Paul. It's Anna.

你好,保羅,我是安娜。

I've got some good news!

我帶來了好消息!

Hold on. Sorry, I'm just munching some new crumbly cream biscuits.

稍等。抱歉,我正在吃新款勁脆的奶油餅乾。

Now, what's the good news?

什麼好消息?

Is it about the contract?

關於合同的嗎?

Yes! I've closed the deal with Fruit Traders International and the contract is signed.

是的!我和Fruit Traders International達成了協議,並且簽了合同。

Excellent news.

大好消息。

To keep them happy, we need to proceed with the order as quickly as possible.

爲了讓他們滿意,我們要儘快推進訂單。

Of course, of course. So what are you planning to do?

當然,當然。那麼你計劃怎麼做?

Well, obviously, I'm committed to getting the order delivered on time but I might need some help.

顯然我承諾了會及時發送訂單,但我可能需要幫助。

I wonder if Tom could…

我在想是否湯姆能……

Yes, Tom can help you.

是的,湯姆可以幫你。

Denise tells me you have a… special chemistry!

丹尼斯跟我說你們有特殊的默契!

Actually, where is Tom now?

事實上,現在湯姆在哪呢?

Is he home yet?

他到家了嗎?

He's not. Actually Paul, Tom and I are going to stay in a hotel tonight…

他不在,事實上,保羅,湯姆和我今晚將住酒店……