當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 情景對話向老闆彙報工作

情景對話向老闆彙報工作

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.29K 次

梅和託尼就展會的進行向老闆彙報工作,這是順利的一天。接下來,小編給大家準備了情景對話向老闆彙報工作,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 133.61%;">情景對話向老闆彙報工作

(C =Customer, T = Tony, M = May, B=Boss)

M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?

M:你好,有什麼需要嗎?您對去拉丁美洲度假有興趣嗎?

C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan, and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?

C:你好,是的,我對墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半島和危地馬拉有興趣。你們有去那裏的旅遊線路嗎?

M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?

M:有的。您是自己看還是旅遊中介?

C: No, no. Just for myself.

C:自己看。

M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this is the brochure for Guatemala.

M:好的。這是墨西哥的旅遊宣傳冊,尤卡坦半島在背面,這是危地馬拉的旅遊宣傳冊。

C: Thank you.

C:謝謝。

M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone head Office.

M:再見。託尼,別忘了去給總部打電話。

T: Oh yeah, thanks.

T:哦,謝謝。

T: Hello? Hello! Hello!

T:喂?喂?喂?

B: Hello?

B:喂?

T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.

T:我是託尼,從英國打來的。我們在展會上。

B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:哦,你好,託尼。一切順利嗎?

T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.

T:順利。還有沒有宣傳冊了?我們還需要一些。

B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who could represent us there.

B:好的,我們快遞過去。最好在那找一個英國中介爲我們做代理。

T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?

T:好的,我們記着呢。具體是什麼樣的代理呢?

B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity1, advertising2 and so on.

B:那種在英國爲我們做廣告、宣傳之類的代理。

T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.

T:好的,我們去找一下,再聯繫。

B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.

B:謝謝,改天聊。向梅問好,拜拜。

C: Excuse me?

C:打擾了。

M: Hello. Can I help you?

M:你好,有什麼需要嗎?

C: Er, no. Can you tell me where the toilets are, please?

C:哦,不是。你知道洗手間在哪嗎?

M: Hmm. Yes, they are over there.

M:哦,在那邊。

T: This is terrible, May. I'm going to phone head office to talk about it.

T:太糟糕了,梅。我要打電話回總部彙報一下。

M: OK and ask them to send us some more brochures1 and order forms.

M:好吧,讓他們再送點宣傳冊和定單來。

T: Hello? Hello? Hello, this is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference2.

T:喂?喂?你好,我是託尼,我從英國打來的,我們在展會呢。

B: Hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:你好,託尼。一切順利嗎?

T: Well, a few problems actually. The exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. And we have very few brochures and order forms.

T:其實是有些問題。我們的展位很小,在最後邊。我們的宣傳冊和定單也很少。

B: Hello, Tony. Can you hear me?

B:喂,託尼,能聽到嗎?

T: Yes.

T:能。

B: That sounds terrible. We ordered a stand near the entrance! Didn't you talk to the conference manager?

B:聽起來很糟糕啊。我們訂的展位是靠近入口的,你沒和展會經理談嗎?

T: Yes, but...

T:談了,可是……

B: I want you to deal with it today, please, Tony! We spent a lot of money on that stand and we'll send the brochures immediately3.

B:我希望你今天把這事解決。我們訂那個展位花了很多錢的,宣傳冊會立刻送過去的。

T: Well, I'll do my best, but I don't think we can change it.

T:好吧,我盡力,但是我覺得改變不了了。

B: Tony, if you can't do it then I'll phone the conference manager myself. And another thing, can you try to find a good agent there to act for us in Britain? Did you remember? To help with the publicity4 and so on?

B:託尼,如果你解決不了,我會親自給展會經理打電話。另外,你能不能在那邊找個好的代理?還記得這件事嗎?找個代理爲我們做宣傳之類的活動。

T: OK. I'll do my best. I'll phone you again tomorrow, bye.

T:好的,我會盡力的,明天再給你打電話,再見。

C: Excuse me...

C:打擾了。

T: Yes, can I help you?

T:需要幫忙嗎?

C: Can you tell me the way to the toilets, please?

C:知道洗手間怎麼走嗎?