當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第147期:員工紀律(3)

職場英文口語 第147期:員工紀律(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

Plus, have you seen the way she dresses?

職場英文口語 第147期:員工紀律(3)
而且你注意到她的着裝了嗎?

I'm not happy and I think you've got to take some action.

我不滿意,我覺得你應該採取行動。

Anna, you're on fire!

安娜,你的火氣太大了!

But stick to the facts, don't get personal about Rachel.

但要就事論事,不要針對瑞秋個人。

Well I'm sure Mr Socrates would disagree with you.

我肯定蘇格拉底先生不同意你的看法。

Look, if she is as bad as you say then I'll give you my permission to discipline her – give her a warning.

如果她像你說的那麼差勁,我同意由你來管束她,給她警告。

What! Me?

什麼!我?

You know what's she done wrong so tell her not to do it again…

你知道她做錯了什麼,所以告訴她別再犯了,

and besides, I've got an important meeting to go to… and they usually have those delicious shortbread biscuits.

另外我有一個重要的會議,他們通常會有美味的酥餅。

So …I'll leave it with you then?

所以你來解決吧。

What a useless boss!

多麼沒用的老闆!

Anna are you happy about what to do next?

安娜,你對接下來要怎麼做感到滿意了嗎?

Not really.

不滿意。

What am I going to say?

我該說些什麼呢?

It's not easy but keep calm and professional

這可不簡單,但保持鎮定,拿出專業態度

and say to Rachel, "you've made some serious mistakes" and "you need to consult me before you contact any of our clients."

來告誡瑞秋:“你犯了嚴重的錯誤”,“在你聯繫任何客戶之前,你應該詢問我。”

Give her a verbal warning saying "These mistakes cannot happen again, otherwise I will have to refer the matter to someone higher."

給她口頭警告“這些錯誤不能再犯了,否則我會把此事遞交給上級。”