當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第135期:與新人合作(4)

職場英文口語 第135期:與新人合作(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

Well, it's true, I do have lots of experience.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第135期:與新人合作(4)
沒錯,我是有很多經驗。

Thanks for recognising that.

多謝你的認可。

So maybe… we could work on this job… together?

所以也許我們可以一起做這份工作?

Oh ya, sure. Great. Of course.

當然,很好。

I can get hold of these oranges… err… lemons, pronto.

我可以立馬搞定這些橙子……檸檬。

I know a man who can get some second-hand ones, it'll save us loads of money.

我知道一個人能拿到二手貨,這能節省我們很多錢。

But what about the quality?

但是質量怎麼樣?

Quality? ! It's the cost we've got to worry about.

質量?我們應該擔心的是成本。

Keep up Hannah.

別那麼落後,漢娜。

Anna.

是安娜。

Come on Anna. Don't let her boss you around.

拜託,安娜。別讓她指手畫腳的。

It's time to stand your ground.

是時候堅持立場了。

If she causes trouble say "let's discuss this so we can agree on a plan of action" or "please respect my decision and let's move on."

如果她引起了麻煩就說:“讓我們討論一下然後得出一致的行動計劃”或“請尊重我的決定,讓我們繼續。”

Hmm, OK, I'll give it a try.

好的,我會試試。

Rachel, I like your enthusiasm but… can we discuss this so we can agree on a plan of action?

瑞秋,我喜歡你的熱情,但我們能討論一下然後得出一致的行動計劃嗎?

Of course. Why didn't you say?

當然,你怎麼不早說?

Come on discuss… discuss… talk!

來吧,討論討論,談談!

Well, we pride ourselves on quality products and our Imperial Lemon is particularly good… and I think our client is expecting that.

我們以產品質量爲傲,皇家檸檬又是特別出衆的,我想客戶更看重這點。

So I would like to send them what I had promised in the contract.

所以我想按合同承諾的發給他們。