當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第138期:對付棘手員工(2)

職場英文口語 第138期:對付棘手員工(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.21K 次

She was always listening in to other people's conversations and she's always changing jobs.

職場英文口語 第138期:對付棘手員工(2)
她總是偷聽別人的談話而且不停的換工作。

That's why they call her Rachel Rabbit – you know, big ears, always jumping from one job to another.

所以他們都叫她兔子瑞秋,大耳朵,總是從一個工作換到另一個。

Rachel Rabbit! That's funny.

兔子瑞秋!有意思。

So she isn't that good then?

所以她並沒有那麼好?

Oh, useless!

無用之人!

She only worked for Mr Socrates because her father threatened to sue the company, after one of our plastic pineapples fell off a shelf and broke his toe.

她爲蘇格拉底工作是因爲她的父親威脅要告我們,之前我們的一個塑料菠蘿從架子上掉下來砸壞了他的腳趾。

But, better keep that under your hat.

但最好要保密。

My hat?

我的帽子?

I mean, keep it secret.

我是說要保密。

Oh right, I see.

好的。我明白了。

Well, now she's ordered loads of second-hand oranges to send to our new customer in France.

現在她定了大量的二手橙子發給我們法國的新客戶。

But they wanted Imperial Lemons.

但他們想要皇家檸檬。

I know. I'm not sure what to do, so I'm going to have to speak to Paul about this.

我知道。我不知該怎麼辦了,所以我得和保羅談談這些。

Yes it's a good idea to refer up sometimes – ask the boss for advice.

是的,有時上報是一個好主意,問問老闆的意見。

Say to him "I'm concerned that Rachel has made a mistake that might affect the business".

對他說“我擔心瑞秋犯了一個錯誤,這可能會影響生意。”

You might also say "she's not pulling her weight", meaning she's not doing the work she is supposed to do.

你也可以說“她沒有做好份內的工作”,意思是她沒有幹她該乾的活。