當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第83期:健康與安全(2)

職場英文口語 第83期:健康與安全(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

Denise, could you gather everyone round in the meeting room please.

職場英文口語 第83期:健康與安全(2)
丹尼斯,你能把大家叫到會議室嗎,謝謝。

I'll have to call you back Marge.

我一會兒再打給你,瑪吉。

Could you all gather in the meeting room please, Paul has something important to say.

大家請到會議室集合,保羅有重要的事要和大家說。

What is it Denise? Is it about my fantastic sales figures again, huh?

什麼事啊,丹尼斯?是不是要表彰我出色的銷售業績?

I doubt it Tom. It sounded urgent. I'd better bring some tea.

我表示懷疑,湯姆。聽起來是件很緊急的事。我最好帶杯茶進去。

Thank you for joining me. Unfortunately, there has been an incident in the warehouse.

謝謝大家過來。很不幸的是,我們的庫房發生了一件小事故。

Someone has been smoking and I'm not happy, so I thought I would remind you of our health and safety procedures.

有人在庫房吸菸,我很不高興,所以我想叫大家一起來再回顧一下我們的健康安全條例。

Not this again!

又來了!

Your safety is our responsibility. But to keep safe we must follow some simple rules.

大家的安全是我們的責任。但是要保證安全,我們必須要遵守一些簡單的規則。

Denise, what's the first one?

丹尼斯,第一條是什麼?

If you see a fire, raise the alarm – oh and call the fire service.

如果發生火災,要拉警報,噢,然後報警。

Yeah, you love seeing those firemen, don't you, Denise!

是啊,你很喜歡看到那些消防員,不是嗎,丹尼斯!

Tom. Maybe you could tell us the other rule?

湯姆,你來說其他規定吧?

Oh yeah right. If you hear the fire alarm, get out quick.

好的。如果聽到火警,要趕快離開。

Not exactly Tom. No. I think we should walk calmly to our nearest fire exit, following the green signs, go outside and meet at the fire assembly point.

不太準確,湯姆。我想應該保持冷靜,然後走到最近的安全出口,跟着綠色標記到外面去,然後到火災集合點集合。

Yes, and I will take a register of who is here, using my red pen.

是的,然後我會用我的紅筆記下都有哪些人到了。