當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第189期:解除混亂(4)

職場英文口語 第189期:解除混亂(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

Oh hi Paul. It's Anna.

職場英文口語 第189期:解除混亂(4)
你好,保羅,我是安娜。

Sorry to bother you. Are you feeling better?

抱歉打擾你了,你好點了嗎?

Much better thanks but keeping clear of biscuits for a while!

好多了,謝謝,但是這陣子不能吃餅乾了。

Anyway, is everything OK?

總之,一些都好嗎?

Not exactly.

不太好。

There are rumours spreading about job cuts.

外面在傳裁員的消息。

Tom saw a note in your diary for tomorrow that said 'Socrates, IPC'.

湯姆看到你明天的日誌上寫着“蘇格拉底,IPC”

Hmm. Really?

真的嗎?

Oh yes. I mean, oh no!

是的,我是說,不!

It's not job cuts – it's IPC - the International Plastics Conference tomorrow!

不是裁員,IPC是國際塑料會議,就在明天!

And Mr. Socrates is flying in for it.

蘇格拉底先生也爲此飛過來。

Oh golly gosh, I'd forgotten about that.

天啊,我忘了。

I see. And why did you right final?

我懂了,但你爲什麼寫着“最終”?

Because there's an award being given for the Best Plastic Innovation – and we're in the final with our Imperial Lemon.

因爲大會頒出最佳塑料創新獎,而我們的皇家檸檬進了決賽。

It was a reminder to me to write an acceptance speech.

這是爲了提醒我寫一份獲獎感言。

Oh golly gosh, I haven't written a thing.

天啊,我還沒動筆呢。

Oh dear. What are we going to do?

上帝,我們該怎麼辦?

What are you going to do indeed?

你確實該怎麼做呢?

But thank goodness those rumours of job cuts are not true.

感謝上帝,那些裁員的謠言不是真的。

Tomorrow could actually be a good day for Tip Top Trading.

明天對Tip Top Trading來說是好的一天。

Here's a reminder of the phrases Anna used to try and control the spread of some office rumours.

這些是安娜用於控制散佈辦公室謠言的表達方式。