當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第115期:項目管理(3)

職場英文口語 第115期:項目管理(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.42W 次

So Anna, any thoughts?

職場英文口語 第115期:項目管理(3)
那麼安娜,有主意嗎?

Lots Paul. I think we've got to compete on yes?

有很多,保羅。我認爲我們應該打價格競爭。是嗎?

We need to price Tutti Fruity out of the market.

我們要用價格把Tutti Fruity趕出市場。

We need to corner the market so that everyone knows we are the best choice for good quality, good value plastic fruit.

我們要壟斷市場,這樣每個人都知道我們能提供質量最好,最有價值的塑料水果。

I like it!

我喜歡!

And… and…

還有,還有……

Tell him we need to build good relationships with our customers – that means we give them good service.

告訴他我們要和客戶建立良好的關係,意味着我們能提供最好的服務

…we need to build good relationships with our customers.

我們需要和客戶建立良好的關係。

Talk to them regularly, send them gifts… go and meet them face to face.

常和他們聯絡,送禮,當面交流。

Face to face? Yes, great idea – just what I was thinking.

當面交流?好主意,我就是這麼想的。

If we follow this strategy I reckon there could be a bonus for us all by Christmas.

如果我們依照這個策略,我想到聖誕節的時候我們都會收到獎金

Well done Anna. Very convincing.

幹得好,安娜,很有說服力。

If you can put your ideas into practice you'll save the company.

如果你能將想法應用到實踐,你就救了公司。

Let's remind ourselves of the words you used to create the European marketing strategy…

讓我們回顧一下開創歐洲市場策略時用到的一些詞。

We've got to compete on price.

我們要打價格競爭。

We need to price the rivals out of the market.

我們要用價格把對手趕出市場。

We need to corner the market.

我們要壟斷市場。

We need to build good relationships with our customers.

我們要和客戶建立良好的關係。

Well, things seem to be going well for Anna… or are they?

安娜的事情似乎進展得很順利,或者真是這樣嗎?

Anna! Anna! That man from France has called again and left a message.

安娜!安娜!那位法國男士又打電話來了並且留言了。

He's not happy this time.

他這次不太高興。

Something about us trying to rip them off!

是有關於我們欺詐他的!

What? Rip them off?

什麼?欺詐他?

It means over charging them or giving them poor quality goods.

意思是賣高價或給他們殘次品。

That's not fair.

這不公平。

I'm going to have to sort this out.

我將要解決這件事。

That's it Anna – go and build a good relationship with your customer!

就是這樣,安娜,和你的客戶建立良好的關係!

Bye for now.

再見。