當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第59期:如何禮貌地回絕(1)

職場英文口語 第59期:如何禮貌地回絕(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.45W 次

Hello! You're joining us again after Anna's call from Mr Lime – he asked her to lunch, remember.

職場英文口語 第59期:如何禮貌地回絕(1)
你們好!在安娜接到Lime先生的電話後,我們又見面了。記得他邀請安娜共進午餐嗎?

Now Anna and Denise are flapping.

現在安娜和丹尼斯都感到很慌張。

'll be asking you to marry him!

……他會讓你嫁給他的!

Trust me Anna, this has happened to me dozens of times!

相信我,安娜。這種事在我身上已經發生過幾十次了!

But I thought he was only interested in the lemons!

但我以爲他只是對檸檬感興趣!

Please promise me you won’t mention this to anyone.

拜託保證不要對任何人講這件事。

OK, I promise.

好的,我保證。

Good morning. What's going on?

早上好,女士們,出什麼事了?

Mr Lime has asked Anna to lunch! Please…

Lime先生約安娜吃午飯! 拜託……

And? And it's not to talk business!

然後呢? 這次可不是商務談話哦!

I saw him looking at her with big eyes, from the moment he first saw her!

從他第一次見到她,我就看出他對她有意思!

Denise!

丹尼斯!

Old Slimy Limey eh? Lucky Anna!

諂媚的老Limey?好運的安娜!

He's not slimy, it's just…

他不是諂媚,只是……

Don't tell me you said yes? !Well I didn't know what to didn't?

別跟我說你同意了?!我不知道該說什麼好。你不知道?

No, no, I said I was busy and would call back.

不,不,我說我很忙,我會回電。

I wanted to just say no, but with everyone complaining that I'm not polite on the phone...I just...I didn't know how to say it politely.

我想說不,但是大家都抱怨我在打電話時不禮貌,我只是……我不知道如何禮貌的回話了。

Alright.I'll tell you what to say.

好吧。我告訴你怎麼說。

Hang on, let me write it do all the pens keep disappearing?

稍等,讓我記下。爲什麼所有的筆總是都不見了?