當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第97期:如何投訴(4)

職場英文口語 第97期:如何投訴(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

Sadly, we have no other twin rooms available and anyway…

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第97期:如何投訴(4)
可惜我們沒有其他雙人房了,總之……

Alright, I’d like to speak to your manager please. Really!

好吧,我想跟你的經理談談。真是的!

Good old Denise. I can tell she’s done this before but will talking to the manager really sort things out?

幹得好,丹尼斯。我看得出她之前這麼幹過,但經理來了就能解決嗎?

Let’s remind ourselves of some of the phrases you can use when you need to complain.

讓我們看看當你投訴時需要使用的短語。

I’m very disappointed with your service.

我對你的服務感到很失望。

The standard of service is not good enough.

服務的水平不夠好。

The room I booked did not meet my expectations.

我訂的房間沒有滿足我的預期。

And to get things sorted you could say: I would like this matter resolved as quickly as possible.

爲了解決問題,你可以說:我希望事情能儘快解決。

Or: I would like to cancel my reservation and get a full refund.

或者:我希望取消預約並全額退款。

Let’s see if Denise has sorted things out?

讓我們看看丹尼斯是否能解決這一切?

So have you managed to sort out Mr Socrates?

你能處理好蘇格拉底先生的事嗎?

Oh yes, Anna’s got him a new room.

是的,安娜給他安排了新房間。

Thanks Anna, I’ll let him know. And what about the orange juice?

謝謝,安娜,我告訴他。橙汁的事怎麼樣了?

Freshly squeezed, every morning!

每天早上都有鮮榨果汁!

Oh golly gosh, that reminds me, we need some here in the office.

天啊,這提醒我了,我們要在辦公室準備一些。

He’s going to be here any minute and he says he’s got some important news for us.

他隨時都可能來,他說有很重要的消息告訴我們。