當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第60期:如何禮貌地回絕(2)

職場英文口語 第60期:如何禮貌地回絕(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.2K 次

Here's one.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第60期:如何禮貌地回絕(2)
給你這個。

Thanks. Okay, I'm listening Tom.

謝謝,好的,我洗耳恭聽了,湯姆。

Okay. Say: go... go... y Limey.

好的。說走…… 走…… 開,假惺惺的Limey。

Go away Slimy Limey. Are you sure?

走開,假惺惺的Limey。你確定嗎?

Yeah. Of course!

當然了!

Don't listen to him Anna.

安娜,別聽他的。

This is what you should say: Thank you for your offer.

你應該這麼說:謝謝你的邀請。

But I'm really sorry, I won't be able to.

但是我很抱歉,我不能這麼做。

Then explain why, say I'm afraid… blah blah blah

然後解釋原因,說我恐怕……

Blah blah blah?

廢話,廢話,廢話?

Say it's against company policy to have non business lunches with clients.

說這違反了公司的規定,不能和客戶進行非商業的午餐。

Meaning?

意思是?

You're not allowed to if it's not for business.

如果不是公事,你就不能去。

Then say: It wouldn't be appropriate.

然後說:這不合適。

So, with regret, I'm going to have to say no.

所以很抱歉我不得不拒絕。

Okay, I think I've got that all down. Thanks.

好,我想我都記下來了,謝謝。

He'll be waiting for my call.

他在等着我的電話。

Hello, Seb Lime speaking.

你好,我是Seb Lime。

Hello Mr Lime.

你好,Lime先生。

Anna! Please, call me Seb. So, when can I invite you to lunch?

安娜!請加我Seb吧。我什麼時候可以約你吃午飯?

Thank you for your offer...

謝謝你的邀請……

Well, thank you for your offer. But I'm really sorry, I won't be able to.

謝謝你的邀請。但是我很抱歉,我不能這麼做。

I'm afraid...

我恐怕……