當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 政府工作報告要點回顧

政府工作報告要點回顧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

A review of our work in 2016

一、2016年工作回顧

The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.

經濟運行緩中趨穩、穩中向好;

GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

國內生產總值達到74.4萬億元,增長6.7%;

The CPI rose by 2 percent.

居民消費價格上漲2%;

With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.

工業企業利潤由上年下降2.3%轉爲增長8.5%;

Employment growth exceeded projections.

就業增長超出預期;

A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.

全年城鎮新增就業1314萬人;

The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.

年末城鎮登記失業率4.02%,爲多年來最低;

Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.

供給側結構性改革初見成效;

The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.

服務業增加值佔國內生產總值比重上升到51.6%;

People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.

大衆創業、萬衆創新廣泛開展;

Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.

全國居民人均可支配收入實際增長6.3%;

The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.

農村貧困人口減少1240萬;

Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.

出境旅遊超過1.2億人次;

The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.

廣義貨幣M2增長11.3%,低於13%左右的預期目標;

We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.

深入推進“互聯網+”行動和國家大數據戰略;

A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.

74個重點城市細顆粒物(PM2.5)年均濃度下降9.1%;

What the government will do in 2017

二、2017年工作總體部署

Key projected targets for development this year:

今年發展的主要預期目標是:

GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.

國內生產總值增長6.5%左右,在實際工作中爭取更好結果;

CPI increase kept around 3 percent.

居民消費價格漲幅3%左右;

Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.

城鎮新增就業1100萬人以上,城鎮登記失業率4.5%以內;

We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.

繼續實施積極的財政政策和穩健的貨幣政策。

Major areas of work for 2017

三、2017年重點工作任務

Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform

3.1 用改革的辦法深入推進“三去一降一補”。

Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity

紮實有效去產能。

Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory

因城施策去庫存。

Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.

積極穩妥去槓桿。

Take multiple measures to cut costs.

多措並舉降成本。

Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.

精準加力補短板。

Deepening reform in major sectors and key links

3.2 深化重要領域和關鍵環節改革

We will continue to transform government function.

持續推進政府職能轉變。

We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.

繼續推進財稅體制改革。

We will advance reforms in the financial sector.

抓好金融體制改革。

We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.

加快推進國企國資改革。

We will do more to energize the non-public sector.

更好激發非公有制經濟活力。

We will improve the property rights protection system.

加強產權保護制度建設。

We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.

大力推進社會體制改革。

We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.

深化生態文明體制改革。

Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand

3.3 進一步釋放國內需求潛力

We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.

促進消費穩定增長。

We will work proactively to expand effective investment.

積極擴大有效投資。

We will improve planning for regional development.

優化區域發展格局。

We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

紮實推進新型城鎮化。

Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

3.4 以創新引領實體經濟轉型升級

We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

提升科技創新能力。

We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

加快培育壯大新興產業。

We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.

大力改造提升傳統產業。

We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.

持續推進大衆創業、萬衆創新。

We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.

全面提升質量水平。

Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes

3.5 促進農業穩定發展和農民持續增收

We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.

推進農業結構調整。

We will boost the development of modern agriculture.

加強現代農業建設。

We will deepen rural reform.

深化農村改革。

We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.

加強農村公共設施建設。

Actively expanding China's opening up to the world

3.6 積極主動擴大對外開放

We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.

紮實推進“一帶一路”建設。

We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.

促進外貿繼續回穩向好。

We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.

大力優化外商投資環境。

We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.

推進國際貿易和投資自由化便利化。

Effectively strengthening environmental protection

3.7 加大生態環境保護治理力度

We will make our skies blue again.

堅決打好藍天保衛戰。

We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.

強化水、土壤污染防治。

We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.

推進生態保護和建設。

Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people

3.8 推進以保障和改善民生爲重點的社會建設

政府工作報告要點回顧

We will strive to boost employment and business startups.

大力促進就業創業。

We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.

辦好公平優質教育。

We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.

推進健康中國建設。

We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.

織密扎牢民生保障網。

We will develop cultural programs and industries.

發展文化事業和文化產業。

We will explore new forms of social governance.

推動社會治理創新。

We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.

人命關天,安全至上。

Strengthening the all-around improvement of government

3.9 全面加強政府自身建設

We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.

堅持依法全面履職。

We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.

始終保持廉潔本色。

We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.

勤勉盡責幹事創業。