當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場社交英語 Lesson 41:你不打算想想辦法嗎?

職場社交英語 Lesson 41:你不打算想想辦法嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.03W 次

職場社交英語 Lesson 41:你不打算想想辦法嗎?

SCENE① B 艾文跌跌撞撞進了文斯的隔間

ing-bottom: 66.88%;">職場社交英語 Lesson 41:你不打算想想辦法嗎?

【你不打算想想辦法嗎?】

Elvin: Aren't you going to do anything? You've got to 1) get rid of her!

艾文: 你不打算想想辦法嗎?你得把她給除掉!

Vince: I'm afraid that isn't possible.

文斯: 這恐怕不可能。

Elvin: What are you talking about? Fire her! Tell her to hit the road!

艾文: 你在說什麼?開除她!叫她走路!

Vince: I can't do that. Zina has 2) convinced our 3) investors that she knows what's best for InfoKing.

文斯: 我辦不到。吉娜已經說服了我們的投資人說,她知道什麼對“資訊王”最好。

Elvin: What? You mean to tell me that wacko is 4) in charge now? How?

艾文: 什麼?你要告訴我現在是那個怪胎管事?怎麼會?

語言詳解:

A: Judd doesn't want to go swimming with us.

賈德不想跟我們去游泳。

B: I'll try to convince him.

我來試着說服他。

【hit the road 上路】

hit the road聽起來簡潔有力,意思就是“上路”,不論是離開一地,去下一個地方,或是出門旅行,你都可以用上hit the road這個表達法。

A: It's getting late; we need to get home and check on the children.

天色晚了;我們得要回家去看看孩子。

B: OK, let's hit the road.

好,我們上路吧。

A: Johnny just likes to drive his mom's car and hit the road around seven a.m.

強尼就是喜歡開着他母親的車,在上午七點鐘左右出門。

B: What's the big deal?

那有什麼大不了?

A: Johnny is only six years old.

強尼只有六歲。

1) get rid of... 擺脫……

2) convince (v.) 說服,使相信

3) investor (n.) 投資者

4) be in charge 管事,作主