當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場社交英語 Lesson 21:你真是心狠手辣

職場社交英語 Lesson 21:你真是心狠手辣

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

職場社交英語 Lesson 21:你真是心狠手辣

SCENE③ C 吉娜去她老闆的隔間看他

ing-bottom: 66.88%;">職場社交英語 Lesson 21:你真是心狠手辣

【你真是心狠手辣】


Zina: No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.

吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你現在就保證我能拿百分之五。

Vince: But you just said 4 percent!

文斯: 但你纔剛說過百分之四的!

Zina: If the next word out of your mouth isn't "Yes" it's going up to 6 percent.

吉娜: 若是下一個從你嘴中冒出來的字不是“好”,就會漲到百分之六了。

Vince: Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.

文斯: 好!好就好吧。別再來了。你真是心狠手辣。


Zina: That's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

吉娜: 所以你才愛我啊。還有件事。你今天有留張綠色便利貼在我桌上嗎?


Vince: I don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

文斯: 我想沒有吧。我的是黃色的。怎麼?

Zina: 3) Never mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.

吉娜: 別放在心上。我在找用綠色的人。

語言詳解


A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?

你能跟我保證我會喜歡這個產品嗎?

B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.

能。否則我們就會退還你的錢。

【I don't think so. 我想沒有吧】


這個句型是柔性的"No",瀟灑地否定對方剛提到的事或說過的話。


A: Is there anything else you want to tell me about?

還有其他什麼事要告訴我的嗎?

B: I don't think so.

我想沒有吧。

A: It looks like rain.

好像下雨了。

B: I don't think so.

我想沒有吧。


1)guarantee (v.) 保證

2) ruthless (a.) 冷血無情的

3) Never mind. 別在意,別放在心上