當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場社交英語 Lesson 62:我計誘你和盤托出

職場社交英語 Lesson 62:我計誘你和盤托出

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

職場社交英語 Lesson 62:我計誘你和盤托出

SCENE① B 吉娜與戴夫繼續在停車場說話

職場社交英語 Lesson 62:我計誘你和盤托出

【我計誘你和盤托出】


Dave: Come again? What are you talking about? Aren't we 1) on the same team now?

戴夫: 再說一次?你在說什麼?我們不是在同一陣線了嗎?


Zina: 2) Guess again, Dave. I have no 3) intention of leaving InfoKing. Never did.

吉娜: 猜錯了,戴夫。我沒有離開“資訊王”的意思。從來沒有。


Dave: What do you mean? You didn't? Oh, !

戴夫: 此話怎講?你沒有?喔,死了......不!


Zina: That's right, Dave. I 4) tricked you into giving a 5) confession. And I've recorded every word of it.

吉娜: 沒錯,戴夫。我計誘你和盤托出。每個字都被我給錄下來了。


Dave: But how? So you knew 6) all along I was with WebTracker? How did you know?

戴夫: 可是怎麼會這樣?那你從頭到尾都知道我是“網路搜尋家”的人?你怎麼知道的?


Zina: I saw your green post-it notes. Nobody else has them.

吉娜: 我看到了你的綠色便利貼。沒有其他人用那種顏色。


語言詳解:

A: What intentions do you two have about getting married?

你們倆打不打算結婚?


B: We'd like to get married this spring, if possible.

如果可能,我們希望在今年春天。


【Never did. 從來沒有。】

這個慣用語通常不會獨立使用,總是跟着一句否定句之後。在此對話中,Never did 說明

I never bad the intention of leaving InfoKing. 我未曾有離開“資訊王”的意思。

A: Don't you want to study in Europe?

你不想到歐洲上學嗎?

B: I haven't thought of going there. Never did.

我沒有想過要去那裏。從來沒有。


1) be on the same team 在同一隊。亦即“在同一陣線”

2) Guess again“猜錯了。”這句短語不是真要對方再猜一遍,主要告訴對方他給錯答案了。

3) intention (n.) 意向,意圖

4) trick someone into... 計誘某人...

5) confession (n.) 告白,招認

6) all along 自始至終