當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:芝加哥和愛爾蘭

生活英語情景對話:芝加哥和愛爾蘭

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">生活英語情景對話:芝加哥和愛爾蘭

 生活英語情景對話:芝加哥

Todd: OK, hello, could you say your name please?

你好,你叫什麼名字?

Diana: Yes, my name is Diana Heyne.

我的名字叫戴安娜·海恩。

Todd: Diana, where are you from?

戴安娜,你來自什麼地方?

Diana: I live in Chicago.

我來自芝加哥。

Todd: Great, Chicago! How long have you lived in Chicago?

太棒了,芝加哥!你在芝加哥住了多久?

Diana: Actually, only for a year. I'm mostly a mid-western girl. I've lived all over the mid-west.

實際上,只住了一年。我算是個中西部女孩。我一直住在中西部。

Todd: OK, like what places in the mid-west?

比如中西部的哪些地方?

Diana: I was born in Iowa, and I lived in Indiana after that, and then I moved to Illinois, and then I grew up mostly in Michigan, but now I live in Chicago and I love it.

我在愛荷華州出生,此後住在印第安納州,接着搬到了伊利諾斯州,在密歇根州長大,但現在住在芝加哥,我喜歡那裏。

Todd: OK, so Chicago is your favorite place?

芝加哥是你最喜歡的地方?

Diana: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK, why do you like Chicago?

那麼,你爲什麼喜歡芝加哥?

Diana: It's busy. Everyone in Chicago is always busy and they're doing their own thing, and it's just fun to be in such an exciting atmosphere.

芝加哥是一座繁忙的城市,那裏的每一個人都忙着做自己的事情,身處那樣令人興奮的環境讓我覺得很有趣。

Todd: OK. Does Chicago have a lot of good food, a lot of good restaurants?

好的。芝加哥是不是有許多美食,很多好吃的餐館?

Diana: Yes. If you like to eat Chicago is a good place to go. My favorite place is the Taco Burrito Palace.

是的。如果你喜歡吃,那麼對你來說芝加哥一定是個不錯的地方。我做喜歡的餐館叫做Taco Burrito Palace

Todd: Taco Burrito Palace. Wow. Sounds good.

Taco Burrito Palace。哇,聽上去不錯。

 生活英語情景對話:愛爾蘭

Todd: OK, Shane, you're from Ireland.

謝恩,你來自愛爾蘭。

Shane: I am, indeed, yeah.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: Where are you from in Ireland?

你來自愛爾蘭的哪裏?

Shane: I'm from a small town about 30 miles away from Dublin called Anfield, where there is plenty of cows and farmers and those type of things, so it's a good place. Lots of green fields. No mountians. Very small town you know. I'd say there is about maybe 2,000 people living there, but I actually live outside the town so I live, a sort of bungalow house and it's sort of far away from the town so, that where I'm living, or that's where I was living, I was living in Dublin though, the capital but I originally from about, a sort of rural town you might say.

我來自距離都柏林30英里遠的小鎮安菲爾德,那裏有許多農場和奶牛,那裏是個好地方,有許多綠地,但沒有山,是個很小的城鎮。那裏大概住着2000人。但實際上我不住在鎮上,我住在小鎮遠處的矮房中,或者說我過去住在那裏,我住在首都都柏林,但我來自那裏,也就是大家口中的城鎮郊區。

Todd: OK. What is the best thing about your town?

你家鄉最棒的是什麼?

Shane: It's a very close-knit community, so if you go into a bar or a pub everyone seems to know each other. You know so whether, you have young people who interact with people who are 50 or 60 years of age, and there's people playing football and all that stuff, there is lots of interaction between people, so everyone seems to know each other.

我的家鄉是一個人口很稠密的社區,如果你走進一家酒吧或是酒館,裏面的人都互相認識。因此,看到年輕人和50,60歲的人熟識,一起踢足球之類的一點也不奇怪,那裏人與人的互動很多,大家彼此都認識。