當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:相機和紋身

生活英語情景對話:相機和紋身

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.27W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">生活英語情景對話:相機和紋身

 生活英語情景對話:相機

Todd: Trevor, do you have a camera?

Trevor,你有相機嗎?

Trevor: Yeah, I have two cameras. I have a digital camera and a SLR camera.

有啊,我有兩個相機。一個數碼相機還有一架單反。

Todd: OK, which one do you prefer?

好的,那你更喜歡哪個呢?

Trevor: Recently I am using the digital camera a lot. I can make the photos on my personal computer.

最近我用數碼相機多一些。我還可以在電腦上做照片。

Todd: OK. What do you like to take photos of?

好,你喜歡拍哪類的照片呢?

Trevor: I like to take photos of people, mainly, sometimes landscapes but mainly people.

我主要喜歡拍人物照,有時候會拍景兒,但大部分還都拍人。

Todd: Now you mean your family or strangers?

你的意思是拍家人還是拍陌生人?

Trevor: Oh, family and friends, sometimes strangers.

哦,家人和朋友,有的時候也會拍些陌生人。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you mind being photographed?

哦好我知道了。你介意被拍嗎?

Trevor: No, I like it! No, I'm not shy.

不,我很喜歡!我不害羞的。

Todd: OK. Do you smile when people take your picture?

好。別人給你拍照的時候你會笑嗎?

Trevor: Sometimes, or I might make a silly face.

有時候會,或者說我長了一張笑臉。

Todd: A silly face! OK. kind of pictures do you like to look at?

笑臉!好,那你喜歡看哪類照片呢?

Trevor: I like to look at nice landscapes, and cityscapes.

我喜歡看不錯的鄉村照和城市照。

Todd: Cityscapes!

城市照!

Trevor: Yeah, photographs taken in the city.

對呀,一般的照片都是在城市拍的。

Todd: OK. Great! And do you have pictures of yourself as a child?

好,很不錯!你有你小時候的照片嗎?

Trevor: Oh, I've got a couple at home, but they're a bit embarassing.

我家有好多呢,但都有點兒幼稚啊。

Todd: OK. Do you have any pictures of your family in your wallet?

哦,那你錢包裏有你家人的照片嗎?

Trevor: Yeah, I've got a picture of my mum and dad.

有張我父母的!

Todd: Oh, Wow! Wow, that's nice! OK. Thanks, Trevor.

哦,好的,很不錯啊。謝謝你了。

 生活英語情景對話:紋身

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest.

Jason,我看你胸口有個很牛的紋身。

Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry.

是的。不過我不是無賴,別擔心。

Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it?

紋身的原因是什麼?你爲什麼要紋身?

Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually work as a tattooist, a long time ago but now I stopped that, so I can come traveling. I designed the tattoo myself. I drew it onto paper then I got my friend to actually tattoo it onto my body. I got a wolf really because I really love animals, and a wolf is my favorite animal.

那是因爲很久以前我是一名紋身師,但現在不做了,所以我有時間來旅遊了。我現在都是自己設計紋身。我把它畫在紙上,然後拿給我朋友,讓他們紋在我身上。我之前紋了只狼,因爲我非常喜歡動物,而且狼是我最喜歡的動物。

Todd:So, you drew the tattoo.

所以你紋了這個紋身。

Jason: I drew the tattoo, yeah.

對,我紋了這個紋身。

Todd:Did it hurt when it was being sketched in your body?

紋的時候疼不疼啊?

Jason: Yeah, it did hurt, but tattoos can vary in amounts of pain depending where on your body it was. The chest is probably the worst place, which is where my tattoo is, so it hurt.

確實挺疼,但根據紋身部位不同,疼痛的程度也不同。胸口大概是疼痛感最強烈的地方,也就是我紋身的地方,所以真的很疼。

Todd:Why is the chest the worst place?

爲什麼胸口會是最疼的地方呢?

Jason: Because there's not much meat there, kind of, because there is a lot of bone. And, the closer to the bone it is, and the thinner the skin the more painful it's going to be.

因爲胸口沒那麼多肉,那兒都是骨頭。而且離骨頭越近的地方,皮膚會越薄,紋身的時候就會越疼。