當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:潛水和武術

生活英語情景對話:潛水和武術

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景對話:潛水和武術

生活英語情景對話:潛水

Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia.

妮可拉,你要向我們講講前幾天你在澳大利亞潛水的事兒?

Nicola: That's right I did.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: Wow, so what was it like?

哇,潛水怎麼樣?

Nicola: Well, actually it was quite scary to be honest. When I first started I did an introductory course, which was just maybe like two days. And so they just sent you out with all of the equipment, put you in the sea, and guided you, but then when I did the real course we started in the swimming pool, which was fine and it was all great fun, although there were two men on my course who completely freaked out and had to leave.

實際上,老實說很嚇人。我第一次潛水前,先聽了基礎入門課程,大約只有兩天的課程。然後他們就給了我很多器材,帶我下海,有教練指導我,在我們在游泳池實際演練的時候,一切正常 而且很有趣,但我的班上有兩名男學員嚇壞了,他們最後只得退出。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Nicola: Yeah! so that was fine but then they took us out to sea which was a bit different. Yeah, because they made us set up our own equipment, I mean they still checked us and everything so we didn't die, but we had to put on our own equipment. We had a diving buddy who I was with, and I was with my friend Graham, who I was traveling with anyway, and we went down into the sea. We went down maybe fifteen meters. And they always say like Don't Panic just keep breathing normally and everything. But I did kind of panic a bit.

是的!這些還好,但接下來教練帶着我們下海就有些不同了。因爲他們要求我們自己穿戴器材,他們仍然會檢查我們的器材和其他所有事物,以確保我們不會死於非命,但我們需要自己穿戴 調試器材,然後下海。我有一個潛水夥伴,我的朋友Graham,我當時正和他一起旅行,我們兩個一起下海。我們下潛了15米。教練會說“不要害怕,保持正常呼吸”。但我還是有一點害怕。

Todd: Oh, no!

哦,不!

Nicola: So then I rose to the surface really quickly, which you know, you're not supposed to do in diving. So I went up really quickly. Luckily we weren't deep enough to do any damage but my diving buddy Graham was having a great time down there looking at shipwrecks and didn't even notice that I was missing.

下海後我很快就浮上來了,這對於潛水來說不是個好現象。好在我很快又潛下去了。幸運的是我們潛得不深不會受傷,但我的潛水夥伴Graham潛下去探險沉船廢墟,他甚至沒發現我已經不見 了。

Todd: What a terrible guy!

是的,我知道,接下來……

Nicola: Yeah, I know. so, then...

哇!教練給他掛科了嗎?我認爲他這門課不合格。

Todd: Wow! Did they fail him? I hope he failed the course?

沒有,他通過了。他交夠了錢。他通過了。但這意味着我那天不能再下海潛水了,因爲我已經潛得太深了,很遺憾。

Nicola: No, he passed. He paid enough money. He passed. But it meant that I couldn't go diving for the rest of the day cause I had gone down quite deep, so that was a shame, but.

這太糟糕了。但你沒有傷害到你自己,你沒有很快就浮上來?

Todd: That's terrible. But you didn't hurt yourself, you didn't come up to fast?

沒有,我後來表現很好,但那是我當天最後一次下水了。好在我們還有幾天時間可以下海潛水。

Nicola: No, I was fine in the end, but it was a shame because that was the end of my diving day. But we had a few more days to do it.

所以說,你現在能自如地潛水。你不再害怕了?

Todd: So now you are comfortable diving. You don't freak out anymore?

我不再害怕了,但我現在不能自己潛水,因爲已經時隔很久了。

Nicola: I don't freak out anymore, but I couldn't go diving now on my own because it has been so long. Yeah!

生活英語情景對話:武術

Todd: Hey, Victor, I hear you're going home tomorrow.

嗨,維克多,我聽說你明天要回家了。

Victor: Yes, I am.

是的。

Todd: Ah, that's too how long have you been here?

啊,太遺憾了……你在這兒待多久了?

Victor: I've been here for two weeks.

我來這裏兩週了。

Todd: I'm sorry, I was never sure. Why did you come to Japan?

不好意思,我想問。你爲什麼來日本?

Victor: Came to Japan to study martial arts. Budo-Jujitsu is the art that we study.

我來日本學習武術。我在日本學習日本柔術。

Todd: Oh! OK, cool! So are like a black belt?

哦!酷!你達到黑帶級別了?

Victor: Yes, yes!

是的!

Todd: Oh, really! Wow, how long have you been doing your martial arts?

哦,真的!哇,你學習武術多長時間了?

Victor: I've been studying this art for about 18 years I guess.

我學武術大約18年了。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Victor: A long time.

很長時間了。

Todd: That's a long time. You're a young looking guy. You like 18 years.

很長時間了。你看上去很年輕。你看上去就只有18歲。

Victor: Well, I'm an old guy.

我已經不年輕了。

Todd: Well, so when you go back to the states you also train.

你什麼時候還會回來繼續訓練嗎?

Victor: Yes, yes! We have a group that we train in martial arts there as sort of a hobby. It's sort of a way of life also. But I have a real job. I'm a civil engineer.

是的!我們有一個訓練武術的小團隊,武術已經成爲了我們的一種愛好。也是我們的一種生活習慣。但我還有一份工作。我是一名土木工程師。

Todd: So, actually what does a civil engineer do?

土木工程師都要做什麼?

Victor: In America a civil engineer designs things. In my case, I work on buildings, buildings that have structural problems, and I work on repair plans.

在美國,土木工程師的工作是要設計東西。拿我來說,我要設計的是建築,建築都會有結構問題,我要做的就是修復這些問題。

Todd: OK. Sounds like a tough job.

好的,聽起來是個艱苦的工作。

Victor: It's OK. It's interesting. All buildings need repairs and it's fun.

還好。這份工作很有趣。所有的建築都需要修葺,這很有趣。

Todd: Great, thanks a lot, Victor. Have a safe trip tomorrow.

很好,謝謝你,維克多。明天一路順風。

Victor: Well, thank you very much.

好的,謝謝你。