日常生活情景對話:英國村莊和家庭旅館
下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
日常生活情景對話:英國村莊
Todd: OK. Hello!
你好!
Steven: Hello, there!
你好!
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好嗎?
Steven: Pretty good.
很好。
Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!
請你介紹一下自己!
Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.
好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我來自英格蘭北部。
Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?
真的嗎!北英格蘭的哪裏?
Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.
一個名叫Gawsworth的小村莊。
Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?
村莊大嗎?
Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.
不大,大概有1萬人口。
Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?
真個!你經常回去嗎?
Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.
我不經常回去。我上次回去是聖誕節。
Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?
真的!你在那兒而過得怎麼樣?
Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.
我在那兒過得很好。我見了朋友和家人,過了一個愉快的聖誕節。
Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?
聖誕節具體要做什麼?
Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.
聖誕節,我們大快朵頤,暢飲豪飲,大聲歡笑。我們還有聖誕節的歡樂氣氛和小遊戲。
Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?
你還有多少家庭成員住在那裏。
Steven: Well they don't mum and dad live in the , my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.
實際上他們都搬家了,我父母住在鎮上,我的兄弟姐妹住得離鎮子不遠。所以我家人都住在鎮子附近。
Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.
好的。謝謝你,史蒂文。
日常生活情景對話:家庭旅館
Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.
好的,大輔,我們來談談小型家庭旅館。我們住在一家旅館。
Daisuke: Yes.
是的。
Todd: There's lots of people here.
這兒住着很多人。
Daisuke: Yep.
是的。
Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?
你覺得這家旅館怎麼樣?
Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.
住在這兒很好,總能認識來自不同國家的人。
Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?
晚上你在旅館都做什麼?
Daisuke: At night?
晚上?
Todd: Yeah!
是的!
Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.
通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡覺早。
Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?
你不參加聚會嗎,喝酒或是做其他的事?
Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.
只有週六會。但週六也要在我完成工作後,下班後我去銀座和我的同事喝一杯。
Todd: Oh, OK.
哦,好的。
Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.
然後,我回來得很晚,也許只能回來待2個小時左右。
Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?
哦,真的!好的。你認識這家旅館的所有人嗎?你認識這兒的所有人?
Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.
我想我不認識所有人,但我認識一些經常下樓到一層的人。
Todd: Yeah, you just hang out?
好的,你剛回來嗎?
Daisuke: Hang out.
我剛剛出去了。
Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?
好的,你打算在旅館住多久?
Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.
我的計劃是,嗯,再在旅館裏住1個月,也就是說一共4個月。
Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.
4個月。你要搬走了。
Daisuke: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: Really? Why?
真的?爲什麼?
Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.
我正在一家餐館裏找工作。我一有工作,我就會搬到餐館附近住。因爲餐館都是長時間營業,所以我必須住得離餐館近一些。這樣能多睡會兒。
Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?
好的。你在餐館裏做什麼工作?廚師還是服務員?
Daisuke: A chef.
我是廚師。
Todd: A chef?
廚師?
Daisuke: A cook, of course cook.
廚師,當然了,廚師。
Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。
Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.
我沒有任何技能,我沒有任何烹飪技能,所以我必須從頭學起,但我想學習製作日本料理。
Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.
哦,好的。真棒!十分謝謝你,大輔。