當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 日常生活實用英語情景對話

日常生活實用英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

英語情景對話對於提升我們的英語交際能力十分重要,下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,供大家參考學習。

日常生活實用英語情景對話
  日常生活英語情景對話1:

Jason: Come on! It's time to go.

傑森:快點兒!該走了!

Kate: Wait a minute. Just hold your horses! What's your hurry, anyway?

凱特:等一等。你就耐心等一下吧。你急什麼呢?

Jason: We've got to get gas. And there might be a bit of a line-up at the station. There was the last time I went and I don't feel like waiting too long this time.

傑森:我們得去加點油。也許還得在加油站排隊呢。上次我去就是這個樣子,這次我可不想再等那麼長時間了。

Kate: That won't take long.

凱特:那花不了多長時間。

Jason: Well, it won't if there's no line at the pump.

傑森:是啊,如果加油站那兒沒人排隊就不會等那麼長時間了。

Kate: Well. I'm not quite ready.

凱特:嗯,但我還沒有完全準備好呢。

Jason: I'll give you five more minutes, and then I'm going without you!

傑森:我再給你五分鐘,然後我就走了,不帶你了。

Kate: You wouldn't do a thing like that!

凱特:你不會那麼做的!

Jason: Of course I would!

傑森:我當然會那麼做!

Kate: But I'm your favorite, you wouldn't be so mean to me, would you?

凱特:我可是你最愛的人啊,你不會對我那麼刻薄的,是嗎?

Jason: Who says?

傑森:誰說的?

  日常生活英語情景對話2:

Husband: You look worried. What's wrong?

丈夫:你看起來很憂慮。怎麼了?

Wife: I got fired today, but I have no idea why.

妻子:我今天被炒魷魚了,但是我卻不知道原因。

Husband: I thought you were an excellent secretary. What went wrong?

丈夫:我覺得你是一個相當出色的祕書。哪兒出錯了呢?

Wife: I don't know. It seems that my manager doesn't agree with you. I guess he thinks I'm not efficient, or something.

妻子:我不知道。似乎我的老闆並不認同你的觀點,他可能覺得我工作效率不高,或是什麼的。

Husband: Forget about it. I'm sure the boss will come to regret his decision.

丈夫:忘了這事吧。我肯定你的老闆會爲他所做出的決定後悔的。

Wife: Maybe. But now I have nothing to do. I'm worried about the money. What will we do for rent?

妻子:也許吧。但是現在我無事可做。我在擔心錢的問題。我們的租金該怎麼辦呢?

Husband: Don't worry about it too much. I understand how you feel, but you can't let it bother you too much. Besides, you

still have the kids to look after. We will find a way out of this problem.

丈夫:不要過於擔憂了。我理解你的感受,但是你也不能爲此過度煩惱。而且,你還有孩子要照看呢。我們會找到解決問題的辦法的。

Wife: But I didn't want to be a housewife. I like working. Do you really think we'll be OK?

妻子:但我並不想當一個家庭主婦。我喜歡上班。你真覺得我們會沒事嗎?

Husband: Of course. I think you can get another job easily. You're good at what you do and I believe in you.

丈夫:當然。我覺得你很容易就可以找到另一份工作。你很擅長你所從事的工作,我相信你。

Wife: Thanks for your support. I'll do my best.

妻子:多謝你的支持。我會努力的。

  日常生活英語情景對話3:

Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?

男人:有什麼問題嗎?我能幫什麼忙嗎?

Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?

女人:我剛搬到這裏,有點兒摸不着頭腦。我想去自助洗衣店。你能告訴我最近的在哪兒嗎?

Man: Let me think.

男人:讓我想想。

Woman: Is it far away from here?

女人:離這兒遠嗎?

Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn

right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,

next to a drugstore.

男人:不怎麼遠。最近的一個是在蓋菲爾德街。沿着這條馬路一直走,一直走到保齡球館,右轉再走兩個街區,就到蓋菲爾德街了。然後左轉,自助洗衣店就在右側街區的中部,挨着藥店。

Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.

女人:知道了,直走一直到保齡球館,向右轉再過兩個街區,然後左轉,挨着藥店的那個就是了。

Man: Correct.

男人:就是這麼走。

Woman: Thank you very much.

女人:非常感謝

Man: You're welcome.

男人:不用謝。

  日常生活英語情景對話4:

Jim: Can I ask you a question?

吉姆:我能問你個問題嗎?

Lily: Sure, go ahead.

莉莉:當然,你問吧。

Jim: Do you think rich people are much happier?

吉姻!你覺得富人會更快樂嗎?

Lily: I doubt it. I don't think happiness and wealth are really related. I think if you don't have money you'd be unhappy.

but having money doesn't mean you'd be happy.

莉莉:我拿不準。我覺得幸福和財富不是絕對相關的,你沒有錢可能會不快樂,可是有了錢也不一定就意味着真正的快樂。

Jim: What do you mean?

吉姆:這是什麼意思啊?

Lily: Well, when you're rich, you can buy whatever you want. But it is difficult to trust other people; they might just want

your money. So it might be hard to make real friends. I imagine it is kind of lonely.

莉莉:嗯,當你富有的時候,你可以想買什麼就買什麼。,但是你卻不能輕易相信別人了,他們想要的也許只是你的錢。這樣的話,就很難交到真正的朋友。我猜想內心肯定是孤獨的。

Jim: So you are saying that rich people are unhappy?

吉姆:那麼你的意思是說富人不快樂嗎?

Lily: Not exactly. Compare the rich with the poor, and you will see completely. The rich are not just happy because they

have money. Poor people, on the other hand,are unhappy because they have to worry all the time about money for food and their

apartment. They might have a few more friends but with no money they have a hard life.

莉莉:也不完全是。拿窮人和富人作對比,你就完全明白了。富人並不是因爲有錢才快樂。另一方面,窮人也不快樂,他們不得不爲吃的和住的費用而發愁。他們也許會比富人多幾個朋友,但是沒有錢,生活仍然很艱辛。

Jim: I got it. Money and happiness aren't really related.

吉姆:我明白了。金錢和幸福的確不是絕對相關的。

日常生活實用英語情景對話