當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關英語日常生活的情景對話

有關英語日常生活的情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53W 次

詞彙和想法很重要。但請記住,詞彙學習不僅僅是背單詞而已,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,有時間的就來記憶一下吧

有關英語日常生活的情景對話

  What is your favorite animal? 最喜歡的動物

Doron: Hello, I'm Doron from England.

多倫:大家好,我是多倫,來自英國。

Pernais: And I'm Pernais from Jamaica.

佩納斯:我是佩納斯,來自牙買加。

Doron: Pernais, what's your favorite animal?

多倫:佩納斯,你最喜歡什麼動物?

Pernais: My favorite animal is cats.

佩納斯:我最喜歡的動物是貓。

Doron: Why?

多倫:爲什麼?

Pernais: Because they are cute but at the same time they're very independent. How about you?

佩納斯:因爲貓咪非常可愛,而且它們也很獨立。你呢?

Doron: I don't really like cats.

多倫:我不太喜歡貓。

Pernais: That's too bad.

佩納斯:那太糟糕了。

Doron: Because they are too independent. My favorite animal to eat is chicken but if we're talking about cuteness, monkeys, you can see on my tee shirt I love monkeys. But actually I don't like real monkeys, they're a bit scary. I prefer cartoon monkeys.

多倫:因爲它們太獨立了。我最喜歡吃的動物是雞,不過如果我們討論的是可愛的動物,那我喜歡猴子,你可以看到我穿的T恤上就有猴子圖案,我喜歡猴子。不過其實我並不喜歡真的猴子,它們有點兒嚇人。我更喜歡卡通猴子。

Pernais: So you only like tee shirt monkeys?

佩納斯:所以你只喜歡T恤上那種猴子圖案?

Doron: Exactly, exactly.

多倫:沒錯,沒錯。

Pernais: I understand.

佩納斯:我明白了。

  Where do you get your clothes? 你從哪裏買衣服?

Nana: So CleAnn where do you get your clothes?

納納:克里安,你在哪裏買衣服?

CleAnn: Actually I was very surprised to find this in Japan because sometimes I can't find clothes to fit but I actually bought this in Japan, actually in Beppu. And my jeans I got them in my home country, Trinidad and Tobago. So what about you? Where did you get your clothes? I really like this, where did you get it?

克里安:我在日本發現這件衣服的時候非常吃驚,因爲有時我找不到合適的衣服,不過這件衣服我是在日本買的,準確來說是在別府買的。而牛仔褲我是在我的祖國特立尼達和多巴哥買的。你呢?你的衣服是在哪裏買的?我非常喜歡你這個手串,你從哪兒買的?

Nana: It's from Ghana. I got it from Ghana from my mum actually.

納納:這是從加納買的。實際上這是我從加納給我媽媽買的。

CleAnn: Really, what is it?

克里安:真的嗎,那是什麼?

Nana: It's called a bead, it's called an African traditional bead, made of marbles.

納納:這叫做串珠,這是非洲傳統串珠,是用大理石做的。

CleAnn: Marbles, that's really nice, I like it. Can I have one too?

克里安:大理石,那太棒了,我喜歡這個。我能要一個嗎?

Nana: Of course, you can take this.

納納:當然,這個送你了。

CleAnn: Thank you.

克里安:謝謝你。

Nana: Thank you.

納納:謝謝。

  What do you do first thing in the morning? 你早上做的第一件事是什麼

Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am fromBotswana.

特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,來自博茨瓦納。

Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana aswell.

里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自博茨瓦納。

Tlotlo: And our question is what is the first thingyou do in the morning?

特羅特洛:今天要討論的問題是,你早上做的第一件事是什麼?

Resse: The first thing I do?

里斯:第一件事?

Tlotlo: I think for you it's complaining, he complains a lot.

特羅特洛:我想你應該是發牢騷,他經常抱怨。

Resse: No.

里斯:不是。

Tlotlo: No, wait here, he was complaining a lot.

特羅特洛:不對,他就是經常抱怨。

Resse: I don't complain, I'm just not a morning person you know. I think you are too happy inthe morning.

里斯:我不是發牢騷,我只是不是那種早起的人。我認爲你在早上太興奮了。

Tlotlo: Well let me tell you why I am so happy in the morning. When I wake up the first thingI do is just switch on my computer and just listen to the great music. It really gets me thruthe day, with that I can have a smile all day long and like you just said you complain a lot.

特羅特洛:我來告訴你我爲什麼早上很開心。我醒來以後做的第一件事是把電腦打開,聽美妙的音樂。那會陪伴我一整天,聽着音樂我可以一天都保持微笑,可是你經常抱怨。

Resse: If I get enough sleep, I'll never complain.

里斯:如果我睡眠充足,我從不抱怨。

Tlotlo: Yeah, but I don't get the logic of it. Mornings are supposed to symbolize the gracethat God has given us to experience a brand new day with new memories and experiences. You shouldn't have to complain at all. You should be happy, smile like I do.

特羅特洛:好吧,不過我沒明白這裏面的邏輯。早上代表着上帝賜予我們的恩典,讓我們去經歷全新的一天,創造新的回憶和體驗。你完全不應該抱怨。你應該高興,像我一樣微笑。

Resse: No, I think mornings are the most stressful part in anyone's life.

里斯:不對,我認爲早上是所有人生活中壓力最大的時刻。

Tlotlo: What? I cannot believe you just said that. I think mornings are great, mornings actuallycelebrate so when you wake up in the mornings celebrate it.

特羅特洛:什麼?我簡直不敢相信你剛纔說了什麼。我認爲早晨非常棒,早上是頌揚的時間,你早上醒來以後要讚美生活。

Resse: Ah, I'm going to take a long time for me to celebrate in the mornings.

里斯:嗯,如果在早上讚美生活,那會佔用很長時間的。

Tlotlo: I'll remind you. Each morning I'll call you and remind you.

特羅特洛:我會提醒你的。我會每天早上給你打電話,提醒你。

Resse: If I answer.

里斯:我接電話再說吧。