當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關學校生活情景對話

有關學校生活情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關學校生活情景對話

有關學校生活情景對話1:

Daughter:Dad, do you know where Mom is?

爸,媽在哪?

Father:I think she is in her room putting a little something together for you to take to school with you.

她應該在房間整理些東西,好讓你帶去學校。

Daughter:She'd better not start crying like she usually does.

她可別和平常一樣又哭了起來。

Father:I know, but she is going to miss you something awful. Have I told you how proud I am of you?

我知道,可是她會很想你。我告訴過你我很以你爲榮嗎?

Daughter:Dad, now don't you go getting mush on me.

爸,現在換你要把我弄哭了。

Father:I mean it. You have really shown us that you are prepared to take on the adult world.

我是說真的,你真的在我們面前表現出你準備好承擔成人世界的責任了。

Daughter:That means a lot to me Dad. Thanks.

爸,這話對我來說很重要,謝謝。

Father:We have great confidence in you.

我們都很相信你。

 有關學校生活情景對話2:

Student:Is this the student housing office?

這是學生宿舍辦公室嗎?

Woman:Yes, it is. Are you looking for housing for this semester?

是的,你想在這學期找間宿舍嗎?

Student:I was hoping to get into something on campus, but my friend told me that everything is full.

我想在校園裏找宿舍,可是我朋友說都滿了。

Woman:It is, but I can put you on a waiting list, if you would like.

沒錯,不過如果你願意,我可以把你放在候補名單。

Student:Please. And in the mean time, can I look at apartments available in the area from this office?

拜託了,同時我可不可以找找這附近有沒有出租公寓?

Woman:Yes, here is a catalog that is put out every year with locations that meet campus requirements for students.

可以,這裏有一份每年出版的目錄,上面有符合學校規定、適合學生租的房子。

Student:Who do I talk to if I want I to see some of them?

如果我想看房子,該找誰談?

Woman:The individual landlord's numbers are next to each entry. You can call them with any quentions you may have.

每項後頭會有各個房東的聯繫電話,如果你有任何問題,你可以打電話給他們。

 有關學校生活情景對話3:

Boy:How many credits are you taking this semester?

你這學期要修幾個學分?

Girl:I have to have at least eighteen to keep my scholarships and grant. But so far, I only have fifteen.

我至少要修18個學分纔能有資格拿獎學金。不過現在,我只有15個學分。

Boy:What's the matter, are the classes you want full?

怎麼回事,你想修的課都滿了嗎?

Girl:Yes. And now I'm down to either taking a class I'm not going to need or considering a double major.

是的,現在我只好委屈修沒用的課,或者考慮雙主修。

Boy:If you were to take on a double major, what would be your first choice?

如果你打算修雙主修,你最想修什麼?

Girl:I think with International Business a language would be appropriate.

我想以國際貿易來說,學一門語言應該很適合。

Boy:Have you even thought that far ahead? I mean what country would you like to do business with?

你已經想到那麼遠了?我是指你打算和哪個國家做生意?

Girl:As a matter of fact, I would like to work in South America. So some Latin language like Spanish or Portuguese would work.

事實上,我想在南美工作,因此像是西班牙語或葡萄牙語這些拉丁語應該會有幫助。

 有關學校生活情景對話4:

  Boy:Emily, are you getting rushed by a sorority?

埃米麗,現在有女生聯誼會來找你加入嗎?

Girl:More than one. I think the count is now three, if I remember correctly.

不止一個,如果我沒記錯,到目前爲止有三個團體找過我。

Boy:Wow. I'm getting rushed too, but just one. Are you thinking of joining any of them?

哇,兄弟會也找過我,不過只有一個,你想加入他們之中的哪一個嗎?

Girl:I don't know. I know there are advantages to joining, but I'm not much into group stuff.

我不知道。我知道加入有好處,可是我對這類團體不太熱衷。

Boy:The guys I've talked to say that the activities that go on in a frat house can be a little distracting depending on the group.

和我談的那些人說,根據不同的團體,有些兄弟會的活動可能會有點讓人分心。

Girl:I think I'm going to decline. I just prefer to do my own thing.

我想我還是會拒絕,我比較喜歡獨來獨往。

Boy:Were your parents involved in that kind of thing at all when they went to school?

你父母求學時代參加過這種團體嗎?

Girl:My dad was, but not my mom.

我父親參加過,不過我母親沒有。