當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 初一英語對話短文兩人

初一英語對話短文兩人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

情境語境在英語對話教學中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影響初中英語教學的質量和教學的效果。本站小編整理了初一兩人英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

初一英語對話短文兩人
  初一兩人英語對話短文一

Ann: The Thanksgiving Day is on the way.

感恩節快到了呢。

Lily: Yes, but I have nothing to do with it.

是的,但是我沒什麼要做的。

Ann: I have. Thanksgiving Day is one of the most important festivals in the United States.

我有,感恩節是美國一個最重要的節日。

Lily: Oh? Could you tell me how does it origin from?

哦?你能告訴我它是怎麼來的嗎?

Ann: As an American, I indeed know.

作爲一個美國人,我當然知道。

Lily: Tell me.

告訴我。

Ann: I will. The Puritan came to America and they survived difficultly. With the help of Indians, they started to farm. And the created such a festival to thank god for harvest.

我會的。清教徒在來到美洲的時候,他們生活得很辛苦。在印第安人的幫助下,他們開始農耕,然後他們就創造了這個節日來感謝上帝讓他們豐收。

Lily: Oh, I know.

哦,我明白了。

  初一兩人英語對話短文二

Ann: Everywhere is bustling today.

今天到處都很熱鬧。

Lily: Yes, because of the Thanksgiving Day.

是的,感恩節嘛。

Ann: What do you plan to do?

你今天打算幹嘛?

Lily: I want to go to the church and have a prayer, thanking the god’s favor to us.

我要去趟教堂,做個禱告,感謝上帝對我們的眷顧。

Ann: May I go with you?

我可以一起去嗎?

Lily: Why not?

爲什麼不?

Ann: Please wait a moment, I go to take a coat.

等下,我去拿件外套。

Lily: Alright.

好的。

  初一兩人英語對話短文三

Bob: Hey!Jack!It's your a song.

嘿!傑克!到你啦。唱首歌吧。

Jack: Sorry,I'm tone-deaf.

對不起,我五音不全啊。

Bob: Come on!We are here for fun,not the songs.

別這樣!我們爲了高興纔來的,不是爲了歌兒。

Jack: OK.I'd like to request a song.

好吧。那我點一首歌。

Bob: Which song you like best?

那最喜歡哪一首?

Jack: I think it is "Flying Without Wings".

就那首《Flying Without Wings》吧

Bob: it is.

好。這就是了。

Jack: Thanks.

謝謝。

Bob: May I join you?I like the song very much.

我能和你一起唱嗎?我也很喜歡這首歌。

Jack: Why not?!Two!Start!

行啊。準備好。一!二!唱!


看了“初一兩人英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.初一兩人英語對話短文

2.關於初中兩人英語對話短文

3.初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

4.關於初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

5.關於初一英語對話短文精選

6.初一英語對話短文精選