當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人簡短英語對話短文

兩人簡短英語對話短文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.6W 次

對話教學作爲一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。小編精心收集了兩人簡短英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

兩人簡短英語對話短文
  兩人簡短英語對話短文1

A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.

各位尊敬的遊客,歡迎來到西湖。現在我們正在遊覽的地方是虎跑泉。

B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?

這個景點怎麼會和老虎聯繫在一起呢,張小姐?

A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.

此地得名於一個傳說,據說古時有兩隻老虎來到此地. 並在這裏挖開一個洞,隨後從洞中便有泉水涌出。

B:How ignorant I am!

我也太無知了。

A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”

龍井茶和虎跑泉被認爲是 “西湖雙絕”。

B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.

我知道那個茶葉,聞起來很香的。

A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.

沒錯?所有遊客,請注意。我們將在這個泉水邊停留半小時,趕緊拍照留念。我們要去的下一站是三泉映月。

B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!

賈尼斯、大衛,快到這邊來。我們在這裏拍點照片吧!我沒想到這裏的風景會如此之美。

  兩人簡短英語對話短文2

A:What a wonderful sight!

多麼神奇的景色啊!

B:Yes. I've dreamed a thousand times that I could lie down here to relax.

是的。我千百次地夢想我能在這兒放鬆放鬆。

A:We are tired of jobs and competition. We need a quiet place.

因爲工作和競爭,我們太累了。我們需要一片安靜的天空。

B:I'd like to stay here for all my life if possible.

如果可能,我願意一輩子在這兒。

A:So would I. Look, it might be going to rain.

我也是。看,天可能要下雨了。

B:I don't think it will spoil our trip.

我想天氣不會毀壞了我們的旅行。

A:It will give us better feeling and atmosphere if it rains.

如果下雨,那將更有感覺,更有情調。

B:Let's kick off our shoes to walk on the green flag stoned roads.

我們脫掉鞋子走在青青的石板路上吧。

A:That's a good idea!

好主意!

  兩人簡短英語對話短文3

A:Tom, shall we pass a village?

湯姆,我們要經過鄉村嗎?

B:Yes. If you look ahead, you may see a hill, at the foot is a village.

是的,如果您往前看,您會看見一座小山,在山腳下就有一座小山村。

A:Wow, I got it. It looks terrific. Can we visit it?

哇,我看見了。太美了,我們可以去參觀嗎?

B:No problem. Generally, farmers are very friendly and hospitable. I'm sure they will feel very happy when we go there.

沒問題,村民們通常都熱情好客。我敢肯定,我們去那兒,他們會很髙興的。

A:Really? Then, after you.

真的嗎?那我們走吧!

B:According to my experience, this is typical mountainous village. The mountain, the tile roofed houses and the fields create a gorgeous view.

根據我的經驗,這是個典型的山村。大山、瓦房、田野構成了一幅多美的畫面呀!

C:Hold on, please. We'd like to have a panorama of the fields.

停停車,好嗎?我們想看看田野的全貌。

B:OK. There are two crops in the fields. One is wheat, the other with yellow flowers is rape seed.

好吧。田裏有兩種作物,一種是小麥,另一種帶黃花的 是菜籽。

D:Well, how many times do the farmers reap the crops a year?

哦,這裏的莊稼一年收穫幾季?

B:They reap two main crops. One is wheat, the other is rice. Since the economic reform, every farmer has got a piece of land around half acre. And they decide what to plant by themselves. So our government is taking some measures to stimulate the initiative of the farmers. And they also do work. The farmer's life becomes better and better.

他們每年收穫兩季。一是小麥、一是大米。經濟改革以來,每一位農民都有大約半英畝地。他們可以自己決定栽種什麼農作物。政府正採取一系列措施來提高農民的積極性。這一系列措施也非常奏效,農民的生活越來越好。

C:I'm glad to hear that. Why not go to the farmer's house to have a chat with them?

很高興聽您這麼說。爲什麼我們不到農民家裏和他們談談呢?

B:I am also anxious to meet them. Follow me, please.

我也渴望見到他們。跟我來吧!


看了“兩人簡短英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於兩人英語對話小短文

2.二人簡短英語對話小短文

3.簡單兩人英語對話短文精選

4.簡單的兩人英語對話短文欣賞

5.兩人英語短對話