當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單兩人英語對話短文精選

簡單兩人英語對話短文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01W 次

情景對話因爲有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編精心收集了簡單兩人英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單兩人英語對話短文精選
  簡單兩人英語對話短文篇1

JunK Food 垃圾食品

Amanda: my friend Emily recently lost 18 pounds.

我朋友艾米麗最近瘦了20磅.

Carl: oh, really?

哦,是嗎?

A: the point is that she has been persuading me to lose weight too.

問題是她一直勸我也減肥.

C: well, it's a good thing for you.

這是好事啊.

A: good? Yes, it's good for her but not for me. You see, she tells me that I'll feel better about myself if I slim down. She keeps giving me newspaper clipping about the latest miracle diet and insists that I join a health club, as she has.

好事?是啊,對她而言是好事,對我就不是了.你知道嗎,她說我如果再瘦一點自我感覺會更好.她還一直給我看報紙上最新的減肥計劃,堅持讓我像她一樣加入健康俱樂部.

C:so you don't think you are fat and need to lose weight?

那就是說你不覺的自己胖,也沒必要減肥是吧?

A: I just can't bear it that Emily made me feel like a baby who always pigs out on junk food.

我只是不能忍受她讓我感覺自己像一個亂吃零食的小孩子.

C: junk food is not good for your health. Too much of it will make you fat.

可是垃圾食品對你並無益處啊.吃太多會讓你變胖的.

A:but junk food is so easy. It requires no silverware or plates, no rigid mealtimes, no pleases and thank yous.

可是對我而言,它真是完美至極,不需要漂亮精緻的餐具,方便快捷,既省人工,還省得說謝謝.

C: ok, but junk food has many disadvantages. As junk food contains high amout of iol and fat, you'll feel sleepy, not be able to concentrate when you have a lot of it.

沒錯,可是垃圾食品也有很多壞處.垃圾食品脂肪含量高,你吃太多機會覺得昏昏欲睡,不能集中注意力.

A: yes, but life without chips, ice cream and coca cola is boring.

可能吧,但是對我而言,生活中沒有了薯條,冰激凌和可口可樂,真是乏味至極.

C: let me see. You could exercise more to keep fit.

你或許可以多做一些運動來健身.

A: well, that sounds better than giving it up.

嗯,這總比一點都不吃好.

  簡單兩人英語對話短文篇2

A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

現在健身這麼火,爲什麼還是有那麼多人超重呢?

C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

嗯,還是有一些因素會影響人們的體型和體重的.

A: what are they?

都有哪些因素呢?

C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

有研究表明低收入人羣超重的比例比高收入人羣高.

A: why?

爲什麼呢?

C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

說低收入人羣每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

可以理解,他們每天工作忙,沒時間做飯,垃圾食品又比較便宜.

C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不過還有另外一個原因.

A: what's that?

什麼?

C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average american home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

現在很少有人鍛鍊身體,甚至小孩都不鍛鍊.家裏電視一天至少開6個小時.

A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

天啊.怪不得人們變得這麼胖.卡爾,你是不是也該鍛鍊鍛鍊身體了?

C: yeah, I guess so.

可能吧.

A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

你可要注意飲食了,多做鍛鍊啊.

C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

我節食一段時間,瘦了10磅呢.

A: so what happened?

後來呢?

C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

我放棄了,結果體重反彈,又胖了5磅.

A: you should have kept trying.

貴在堅持啊.

  簡單兩人英語對話短文篇3

Fast Food 西式快餐

C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?

嗨,湯姆,午飯吃的好嗎?

T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.

哎,別提了,很糟糕!

C: what' the matter?

怎麼了?

T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.

快餐店還是那麼擠,我點了個炸雞三明治,等了20分鐘,最後裏頭的炸雞還是生的.

C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.

哦,你也沒法責怪服務員.

T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.

我知道,這裏快餐太受歡迎了.

C: that's true.

是啊.

T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?

凱瑟琳,你的午飯怎麼樣?

C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.

挺好的,我自己從家裏帶了飯.

T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.

真的嗎?我以爲我們這裏和美國一樣有很多快餐店,你會覺得像在家一樣舒服呢.

C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.

我個人不喜歡去快餐店,我覺得那些食物都不健康.

T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.

你說的沒錯.通常人們上快餐店都是圖個方便.那些東西可能味道不錯,但是卡路里,鹽和脂肪的含量太高.

C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?

我在想你是不是覺得快餐就是我們美國人的生活方式?

T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.

當然啦,幾乎所有的大的快餐店,像麥當勞和肯德基都是美國的.

C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.

實際上三分之二的美國人都不會去那些地方.

T: seriously?

真的嗎?

C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.

嗯,你也許會覺得難以置信,但事實確實如此.


看了“簡單兩人英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.簡單兩人英語對話精選

2.二人簡短英語對話小短文

3.簡單的兩人英語對話精選

4.兩人簡單的英語對話精選

5.兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯