當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單英語對話短文精選

簡單英語對話短文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.92W 次

創設情境,讓學生主動英語、用英語對話引導學生加深單詞意思的理解、熟悉語法現象和運用能力,激發學習興趣和能力。小編精心收集了簡單英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單英語對話短文精選
  簡單英語對話短文篇1

Todd: So, Lucinda you were saying that your boyfriend Kwame really likes New Zealand, so are you guys going to move back to New Zealand.

託德:露辛達,你說過你男朋友誇梅非常喜歡新西蘭,那你們是打算搬去新西蘭生活嗎?

Lucinda: Yes, we're actually leaving at the end of this month on the 30th of November.

露辛達:對,實際上我們這個月底就要走了,11月30日。

Todd: Oh, really, you're moving. He's moving for good?

託德:哦,真的嗎?你們要離開了?他是打算徹底搬走嗎?

Lucinda: Yes, yes, we're both moving there to work.

露辛達:對,沒錯,我們都是爲了工作搬去新西蘭的。

Todd: So, was it difficult for him to get a visa or is it quite easy to go to New Zealand?

託德:那他拿到去新西蘭的簽證會很難嗎?還是非常簡單?

Lucinda: They have a lot of things they want you to have before you can apply for the visa such as you need to prove that you're living together, certain things like that.

露辛達:申請新西蘭簽證需要準備很多,比如他們會讓你證明你們兩個人生活在一起之類的事情。

Todd: You mean for a couple you have to show...

託德:你是說要證明你們兩個是夫妻……

Lucinda: Right, right, because his visa is under partnership. If he was going in under working then he would have to show that he had work in New Zealand, but since it's under partnership, and event though it's a work visa, he doesn't need to have work in New Zealand as long as it's under partnership and he has to prove that he's been living with me for one year and that we have a stable relationship, etc, etc.

露辛達:對,沒錯,因爲他申請的是配偶工作簽證。如果他申請工作簽證,那他就必須證明他在新西蘭有工作,不過要是配偶簽證,雖然也是工作簽證,不過就不需要證明在新西蘭有工作了,而是要證明他和我生活在一起超過一年的時間,且我們的關係穩定等等。

Todd: Wow, how do you prove that you've been living together? What kind of things do they do?

託德:哇,那你們要怎麼證明你們生活在一起呢?要怎麼做?

Lucinda: We have to show a letter from the person that owns the apartment that we live in and we also have to show photos of us together from different times. We also have to have letters from friends. I think we had altogher maybe twenty letters from friends and family from both my side and his side and basically saying that we've been together for a certain amount of time and that they recommend the visa, etc, etc. Yeah, quite complicated.

露辛達:我們要出示我們居住的公寓所有人提供的證明信,還要出示我們在不同時間拍的合照。還有我們的朋友提供的證明信。我想我們大概從朋友、雙方家人那裏拿到了20封證明信,說明我們已經在一起一段時間了,而且他們還要提供申請簽證的介紹信等等。非常複雜。

Todd: What about the paperwork process? Is it pretty easy or is it difficult?

託德:那文件手續呢?是很容易還是有難度?

Lucinda: The paperwork's very easy. Apart from the house certificate we have to go and give them I think six vials of blood and get as many medical examinations as you can think possible. Apart from that, the actual filling out of forms is very easy. There's only, I think, a number of pages, because there's no children involved or other people involved. It's only him and me so there's only a few pages actually to fill out on forms.

露辛達:文件手續非常容易。我們除了要提供房產證明,還有6個裝有血樣的小瓶,還要進行儘可能多的體檢項目。除此之外,填寫表格非常簡單。我想只有幾頁需要填寫的內容,因爲我們沒有孩子,也不涉及其他人。只有他和我,所以要填的表格只有幾頁。

Todd: OK, and he has to have a medical examination just to make sure that he doesn't have...

託德:他要進行體檢以確定他沒有……

Lucinda: He doesn't have any illnesses that New Zealand doesn't have or certain tests to see if he's fit, I guess. I don't know why they do that, but they like to know that someone doesn't have any too serious health problems, because once you go to New Zealand they have quite good health care system, so they don't want to be taking on some person that's just going to New Zealand for certain health care benefits.

露辛達:確定他沒有任何疾病,我想新西蘭沒有表明他是否健康的特定檢查。我不知道他們爲什麼要這麼做,不過要確定人們沒有嚴重的健康問題,因爲新西蘭擁有非常良好的衛生保障體系,他們不希望接收一些只是爲了追求特定的醫療福利而前往新西蘭的人。

Todd: Well, that's great that you guys are going together and good luck with your life in New Zealand.

託德:嗯,你們一起搬去新西蘭真是太好了,祝你們在新西蘭生活順利。

Lucinda: Thank you.

露辛達:謝謝你。

  簡單英語對話短文篇2

A:I don't know why Mark often comes to me and asks me for advice.I smell some rat in it.

A: 我不知道馬克爲什麼總來找我徵求意見,我覺得有點不對頭。

B: He's sly,He's actually angling for compliments. But he may have got the crush on you.

B: 他很狡猾,他實際上是在尋求別人對自己的讚美,但也有可能喜歡上了你。

A: Nonsense!There's no indication that he's in love with me.

A:胡說!根本沒有他愛上我的跡象。

B: Keep your fingers crossed,He may pop the question one of these days.

B:等着吧,有一天他會向你求婚的。

  簡單英語對話短文篇3

A:Take a look at Sarah!She is dancing with Joe with such airs and graces.

A: 你看莎拉和喬跳舞對那忸捏作態的樣子。

B: I can't agree,She's only a little shy.

B:我不這樣看。她不過有點靦腆。


看了“簡單英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語對話短文

2.關於英語對話小短文精選

3.簡單的日常英語對話精選

4.二人英語對話短文精選

5.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選