當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單兩人英語對話精選

簡單兩人英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.31W 次

情景對話因具有較強的生活實用性,又能考查學生的實際口語交際能力和語言運用水平,近幾年各地高考試題屢有涉及。小編精心收集了簡單兩人英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單兩人英語對話精選
  簡單兩人英語對話篇1

Keeping a Pet 寵物情緣

dialogue 1

M: oh, Sam! Is this your dog?

噢,山姆,這是你的狗嗎?

S: it's Cindy, you know that. Hey, Cindy, say hello to Maria.

它叫辛蒂,你知道的.辛蒂,來,和瑪利亞打個招呼吧.

M: Cindy, you're so cute.

辛蒂,你真可愛.

S: she is also very naughty. By the way, do you have a dog, Maria?

她也很淘氣呢.對了,瑪利亞,你養狗嗎?

M: I have a little white cat.

我養了只小白貓.

S: Oh, a cat? Come on.

貓?真的嗎?

M: yes, cats are always gentle. and they don't need a lot of space since they're small.

是的,貓通常都比較溫順,個頭也小,養貓不用太大的地方.

S: but I think they're dull, aren't they?

可是我覺得養貓很沒勁啊.

M: not at all. They're quiet most of the they can be every bit as affectionate as dogs.

養貓特別有意思!雖然貓比較安靜,但是和狗一樣找人喜歡.

S: well, cats are certainly more independent.

嗯,貓肯定沒狗那麼依賴人.

M: absolutely. Believe it or not, I found my cat by a garbage can around my neighborhood two years ago.

這倒是.你知道嗎,這隻貓是2年前在我家附近的垃圾箱旁邊撿回來的.

S: oh, really? so you just took home a stray cat?

啊,真的嗎?你就這樣把一隻流浪貓抱回家了?

M: yes. It was starving and looking for something to eat when I saw it.

是的.我看見它的時候,它都餓壞了,正在找吃的.

S: Poor cat.

真可憐.

M: now we get along very well. It makes me feel that I'm someone special.

現在我們相處的很好.它總是讓我覺得自己很重要.

  簡單兩人英語對話篇2

M: Hi, Sam. I want to buy a pet. Do you have any ideas?

你好,山姆.我想買一隻寵物,你有什麼建議嗎?

S: You really should go to Rachel's pet store.

你應該去拉切爾的寵物店看看.

M: why? anything special there?

爲什麼啊?這家店很特別嗎?

S: it's more than special. You can find as many kinds of animals as you can put a name to and more.

何止是特別啊?凡是你能叫出名字的動物,店裏都有!

M: Oh, really? are there any snakes?

真的嗎?有蛇嗎?

S: snakes? there are even rodents and monkeys! it's a world of exotic pets.

蛇?那裏連鋸齒動物和猴子都有!

M: that's terrific. I can't wait to check it out.

太棒了!我要去轉轉.

S: Hang on. are you sure you want to keep a non-traditional pet?

等等,你確定你要養非傳統寵物?

M: why not? it's so cool.

有什麼不好呢?多酷啊.

S: but it will pose a risk to your health.

可是它會威脅你的健康?

M: pardon?

你說什麼?

S: i mean, most reptiles carry some harmful bacteria. they are likely to cause immune system problems.

我的意思是大多數爬行動物都攜帶有害病菌,有可能引起免疫系統疾病,

M: well, I didn't realize that.

哦,這個我倒沒想過.

S: I don't believe it's a good choice to keep those pets, especially for families with young children.

我覺得養這種寵物是不明智的,要是家裏有小孩的話,就更不好了.

M: oh, I should have thought of my brother's baby girl. Maybe I'll just have a dog instead of an exotic pet.

哦,我都忘了我哥的小女兒了.我還是養條狗吧,外來寵物就算了.

S: yes, good luck, Maria.

祝你好運,瑪利亞!

  簡單兩人英語對話篇3

Cuiture SIioCIc 文化衝擊

Paige: how's your time spent in the United States?

你在美國待得怎麼樣?

Kyle: well, pretty good.

嗯,挺好的.

P: I'm glad to hear that. What impressed you most?

很高興你這麼說.印象最深的是什麼?

K: well, the cultural differences impressed me most.

文化差異.

P: you mean we Chinese think differently from the Americans?

你是說我們中國人和美國人的思維方式不一樣?

K: that's right, quite different. One day one of my American friend looked pale, so I asked him whether he was sick or not. But he was reluctant to answer my question.

對,很不一樣.有一天,我的一位朋友臉色蒼白,我問他是不是病了,可他根本不願意回答我的問題.

P: what's weird.

這很奇怪啊.

K: and what's more, when he told me he had caught a cold for several days, I suggested him to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

還有更怪的呢,他告訴我他感冒已經好幾天了,然後我建議他儘快去醫院.

P: you really cared about your friend.

你還挺關心你朋友的.

K: sure I am. But he responded by saying'what do you mean?'.

當然了.可是他卻對我說:”你這話什麼意思?”

P: I'm confused. Why did he say that?

我暈.你怎麼那樣說話啊?

K: I felt the same at first. Later he told me that I'd better not give him any suggestions when he was sick. Offering unsolicited help or advice is like showing sympathy to the weak or the poor. Back in China, helping others is always regarded being kind.

開始我和你的反應一樣.後來他告訴我,他生病的時候,我最好不要給他提供任何建議.未經請求而提供幫助或建議就好像是憐憫弱者或窮人一樣.可是在中國,幫助他人往往被認爲是善舉.

P: absolutely. Now I understand why he responded that way.

沒錯.現在我明白他爲什麼那樣說話了.


看了“簡單兩人英語對話”的人還看了:

1.兩人簡單的英語對話精選

2.簡單的兩人英語對話精選

3.適合兩人的簡單的英語對話

4.關於二人簡單英語對話

5.兩人簡單英語情景對話