當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語對話短文兩人簡單

英語對話短文兩人簡單

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

英語對話是一種基本的交際形式,其在高中英語的教學中十分普遍,與學生的關係也十分緊密。本站小編整理了兩人簡單英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">英語對話短文兩人簡單
  兩人簡單英語對話短文一

A:Good evening. What'll you have?

晚上好。您想要點什麼?

B:I'd like a beer. What kind of beer do you have?

我想來杯啤酒。你們有什麼啤酒?

A:Draft beer and cans beer. Which do you prefer?

散裝啤酒和罐裝啤酒。您更喜歡哪種?

B:A draft beer please.

來一杯散啤酒。

A:OK. Here you are.

好。給您。

B:Could I have some fruit?

我能來一些水果嗎?

A:Of course. Wait for a moment, please.

當然。請稍等。

  兩人簡單英語對話短文二

A:Do you remember what the ratings of movies stand for?

你還記得電影分級代表的意思嗎?

B:Yes, G stands for General Audiences, PG means Parental Guidance suggested, R is restricted to audiences under 18 and X means explicit content.

是的,G代表普遍級,PG代表保護級,R代表限制級,未滿十八歲不得觀看,X代表嚴加限制級。

A:Does anyone pay any attention to those ratings anymore?

現在還有人會遵守分級嗎?

B:Remember when we were kids? Theaters wouldn't let kids in to PG moives without a parent.

還記得我們小時候嗎?保護級的電影如果沒有父母陪同,電影院就不會讓孩子進去。

A:I remember that I never saw an X moives even displayed.

我記得那時根本沒有X級電影。

B:Now with video rentals it's all a personal matter.

現在有了錄像帶出租店,分級就變成個人的選擇了。

A:Yea, I never see theaters turn people away for their age anymore either.

是啊。我現在也沒看過電影院會因爲一個人的年齡而趕他走的情況。

B:Now we have to make a choice about what we will see and what we won't.

現在我們只能自己把關,決定哪些能看,哪些不能。

  兩人簡單英語對話短文三

A:Have you seen the movie Catwoman?

你看過《貓女》這部電影嗎?

B:No, not yet. Is it good?

沒有,還沒看。好看嗎?

A:Yes, it's quite amusing, actually. Good plot, and Sharon Stone's in it.

好看,實際上還蠻有趣的。情節不錯,而且又有莎朗·斯通。

B:Oh, she's good. She must be getting on a bit now.

噢,她不錯。她現在一定變得有點老了。

A:Yeah, but she looks amazing.

是啊,可是她看起來還是很漂亮。

B:So what's the movie about?

這部電影在講什麼?

A:Well, it's about this woman who got murdered because she discovered some company secrets about the cosmetics company she worked for. But then she got reincarnated as a cat.

嗯,它是在講一個女的因爲在自己所服務化妝品公司裏發現了一些祕密而被人謀殺。但後來她化身成了一隻貓。

B:Huh?

嗬?

A:I know. Stay with me. She then decided to get her revenge by revealing the company secret and killing the boss. First, though, she had to discover her true cat nature. At the end she had a big fight with Sharon Stone, who was the real danger in the company. She had actually murdered the boss, who was her husband, and then tried to frame Catwoman for the murder, so everyone thought Catwoman was evil.

我知道,聽我說。後來她決定報仇,要公佈公司的祕密並殺了老闆。不過,她必須先找出她真正的貓本性。到最後,她跟莎朗·斯通大戰了一場,莎朗·斯通才是公司背後真正的危險人物。老闆其實是她殺的,而且老闆還是她老公。但她試圖陷害貓女,說人是她殺的,所以每個人都覺得貓女很壞。

B:I see. Catwoman married the boss?

我明白了。嫁給老闆的是貓女嗎?

A:No. Sharon Stone was married to the boss, who treated her badly, so she killed him. So where was I? OK, so then, at the same time she fell in love with a cop, who was investigating the murder of the boss. Finally, she ditched the cop to follow her feline nature.

不是,嫁給老闆的是莎朗·斯通。他對她不好,所以她才殺了他。我說到哪兒了?對了,接着她同時愛上了調查老闆謀殺案的警察。最後,爲了順從她的貓本性,她放棄了那位警察。

B:Wait a minute, I'm lost. The cop killed the boss?

等一下,我搞亂了。老闆是那個警察殺的嗎?

A:No, Sharon Stone did.

不是,是莎朗·斯通殺的。

B:And Sharon Stone is Catwoman?

那莎朗·斯通是貓女嗎?

A:Haven't you been listening to a word I've been saying?

你是不是沒有在聽我說話?


看了“兩人簡單英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.簡單兩人英語對話短文精選

2.關於簡單兩人英語對話大全

3.簡單的兩人英語對話短文欣賞

4.關於兩人英語對話短文大全

5.簡單兩人英語對話短文閱讀

6.兩人簡短英語對話短文